Booking a Mediterranean yacht charter couldn't be more appealing right now. Indeed, the superyacht Soy Amor from Benetti is reducing her weekly rate and boasts timeless styling and elegance, a combination which is crucial when exploring the remarkable destinations in this part of the world.
Familiar designing from Stefano Righini provides the iconic Benetti look with exteriors looking and feeling sleek and modern.
Keeping guests entertained in the sun is effortless, with various social spaces accommodating the party onboard. Shaded seating dominates the aft main deck, making it ideal for welcome parties and laid back dinner ocassions. Whereas cocktail evenings are best spent on the upper deck, with specially designed cocktail tables and a comfortable outdoor lounge. What's more, there are plenty of places to take in the view of the Mediterranean sunset.
Moving up to the well-proportioned sundeck, guests can make the most of the sun with an ample supply of sun loungers plus an al fresco dining option. Put together with another outdoor lounge and BBQ service station, the sundeck is an entertaining hotspot for days on the water.
Panoramic windows, al fresco dining and a capacious main salon makes Soy Amor perfect for a yacht charter in the Mediterranean
The interior of Soy Amor has been created by the talented team at Zuretti Interior Designers. The popular style of timeless decor is warm, cosy, and inviting for all guests, and the abundance of windows lets in plenty of natural light. The feeling of airiness enhances the neutral tones throughout the vessel and promotes an ambience of relaxation.
A formal dining option is elegantly set for special dinners inside the upper deck sky lounge, which is accompanied by a comfortable lounge and wet bar. For even more space to stretch, the main salon boasts a generous amount of space with oversized sofas for ultimate comfort.
After an enjoyable evening on the shore, or in the sky lounge, guests can recouperate and relax in their equally elegant cabins. A total of 10 charter guests can be accommodated on board with a twin, a double and two king size bed cabins on the lower deck. For an exceptional stay on board Soy Amor the master cabin is located pride of place on the main deck forward.
To charter Soy Amor for less this June in the Mediterranean, contact your preferred charter broker today.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.