Booking a Mediterranean yacht charter couldn't be more appealing right now. Indeed, the superyacht Soy Amor from Benetti is reducing her weekly rate and boasts timeless styling and elegance, a combination which is crucial when exploring the remarkable destinations in this part of the world.
Familiar designing from Stefano Righini provides the iconic Benetti look with exteriors looking and feeling sleek and modern.
Keeping guests entertained in the sun is effortless, with various social spaces accommodating the party onboard. Shaded seating dominates the aft main deck, making it ideal for welcome parties and laid back dinner ocassions. Whereas cocktail evenings are best spent on the upper deck, with specially designed cocktail tables and a comfortable outdoor lounge. What's more, there are plenty of places to take in the view of the Mediterranean sunset.
Moving up to the well-proportioned sundeck, guests can make the most of the sun with an ample supply of sun loungers plus an al fresco dining option. Put together with another outdoor lounge and BBQ service station, the sundeck is an entertaining hotspot for days on the water.
Panoramic windows, al fresco dining and a capacious main salon makes Soy Amor perfect for a yacht charter in the Mediterranean
The interior of Soy Amor has been created by the talented team at Zuretti Interior Designers. The popular style of timeless decor is warm, cosy, and inviting for all guests, and the abundance of windows lets in plenty of natural light. The feeling of airiness enhances the neutral tones throughout the vessel and promotes an ambience of relaxation.
A formal dining option is elegantly set for special dinners inside the upper deck sky lounge, which is accompanied by a comfortable lounge and wet bar. For even more space to stretch, the main salon boasts a generous amount of space with oversized sofas for ultimate comfort.
After an enjoyable evening on the shore, or in the sky lounge, guests can recouperate and relax in their equally elegant cabins. A total of 10 charter guests can be accommodated on board with a twin, a double and two king size bed cabins on the lower deck. For an exceptional stay on board Soy Amor the master cabin is located pride of place on the main deck forward.
To charter Soy Amor for less this June in the Mediterranean, contact your preferred charter broker today.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...