The 20th edition of the St Barths Bucket promises thrills, as thirty attendees - including the impressive Vitter builds like 46m sailing yacht GANESHA and 55m superyacht MARIE - compete in the regatta in a bid to win in their category. The well-appointed deck of a luxury yacht provides the perfect platform from which to enjoy the racing action first-hand whilst soaking up the Caribbean sunshine.
With sumptuous accommodation for up to 12 guests, a Nikki-beach style outdoor cinema and a large 14-person Jacuzzi, the recently refitted Proteksan Turquoise 55m superyacht TURQUOISE provides every imaginable luxury for a first-class yacht charter in St. Barths.
With the latest, state-of-the-art entertainment, gym and yoga facilities to match her modern interior styling on board (created by Hok Design and Suntay Design) charter guests every need is catered for. She has a cruising speed of 14 knots, maximum speed of 17 knots and offers stable performance both at anchor or cruising thanks to ultra-modern stabilizers.
The 2015 St Barth's Bucket Regatta offers the prime opportunity to enjoy the perfect water sports conditions St Barths offers, when not partaking in the event's busy social calendar. Charter guests of all ages can enjoy her range of water toys, including water-skis, wake boards, kayaks, Waverunners and a large inflatable waterslide.
Alternatively, take the time to browse the wide range of luxury yachts available for charter in St. Barts to find the perfect vessel for your needs.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.