Delivered by U.S. shipyard in 1998, Ocean Pearl (ex Thomas Spirit II) is well-equipped for long distance cruising exploring Alaska's unique beauty - boasting an extremely knowledgeable crew and temperature-controlled areas.
Styled with traditional patterning and wooden cabinetry throughout by Mary Roberts, up to 10 guests can stay in one of four classically-styled staterooms on board motor yacht Ocean Pearl. Her spacious layout consists of a master suite with its own infrared sauna, two double staterooms, one twin cabin and three Pullman berths.
Highlights from her extensive watertoy chest include kayaks, Waverunners, waterskis and fishing gear. A 15ft/4.57m Novurania 90 HP engine tender can transport family and friends ashore.
Her spacious cockpit is the perfect platform for fishing or admiring the local marine life - with whale spotting a popular pastime. Guests unwinding aft deck have the option to be enclosed from the cold to enjoy spectacular views in complete comfort.
For more details about booking a charter vacation on board M/Y Ocean Pearl for a rate starting at $75,000 per week, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for an Alaska luxury yacht charter to plan an adventure-filled holiday here.
Ocean Pearl is well-equipped for long distance cruising exploring Alaska's unique beauty
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.