New to the charter market in January, Tutto Le Marrané is the third in Leopard’s 46 line, boasting the fast speeds and sleek, sporty lines for which the series is renowned. Now charterers can experience her imitable style and state-of-the-art amenities for themselves for less this spring.
Able to zip between anchorages at a top speed of 32 knots, equipped with a shallow draft and embodying an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living, she is perfect for an island-hopping charter vacation in the tropical archipelago of the Bahamas.
Take in 270-degree views of sun-kissed beaches and glittering turquoise waters from her spacious foredeck sunning station or head to her sundeck and unwind in the inviting spa pool before sipping cocktails in the sumptuous seating areas.
There is also a luxe alfresco lounge and dining area on the main deck aft with retractable shade, where friends and families can catch up on the day’s activities. Stairs here lead down to a large swim platform, where guests can try out the yacht’s multitude of water toys.
One of the highlights of charter yacht Tutto le Marrané is her chic and contemporary interior from Cristiano Gatto. High-gloss wall panels and handsome dark floorboards are offset with lavish, pale-coloured fabrics, and colour is injected into modern artworks and vibrant scatter cushions.
Perfect for partying, the main salon features convertible coffee/dining tables, and a nightclub setup with strobe lighting, a Denon sound system and a smoke machine. There is also a sleek bar forward, where party-goers can be catered for in style.
After a busy day exploring the Bahamas or entertaining on an event charter, the principal charterer can retreat into a full-beam master suite. Located forward on the main deck, the suite features a media lounge for watching movies and an en-suite with a whirlpool bath and Hammam steam shower.
The other accommodation comprises two double cabins and two twin cabin on the lower deck. Up to 12 guests in total can sleep aboard the motor yacht.
One of the highlights of charter yacht Tutto le Marrané is her chic and contemporary interior from Cristiano Gatto
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.