Launched by Sanlorenzo in 2015, SCORPION brings together innovation, comfort and distinctive style. Her holistic approach to cruising has made her a highly sought-after charter choice in the Mediterranean and her availability this month is not expected to last long.
September is a brilliant time to visit Ibiza and the other Balearic Islands. There’s still plenty of sunshine and water temperatures remain warm. With the primetime season over, this is an ideal time to escape the crowds but closing parties ensure the isle’s pulsating nightlife sticks around until the end of the month.
Take in glorious views of the region from the sundeck while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, lounging on sunpads, sipping cocktails at the bar or enjoying a casual lunch under the shade of a bimini.
One of the highlights of the motor yacht, however, is the waterside beach club. Guests can work out in the gym and wind down in the sauna, complete with Himalayan salt wall inserts, before taking a refreshing dip in the ocean and spending the rest of the day relaxing in the gorgeous Ibizan sun.
There is also an extensive collection of the latest superyacht toys on board, which can be accessed from the swim platform and offer hours of fun on a private yacht charter. Plus, she boasts a custom-made limo tender for arriving in style.
Styled by Tiziana Vercellesi, the sumptuous interior of charter yacht SCORPION fuses contemporary elements with art deco furniture and artwork from Architema and Fendi. Bronze, mother of pearl and dark mahogany wood details complement a tranquil colour palette for the utmost refinement.
One of the show-stopping pieces on board is the central staircase with a crystal sculpture that changes colour from blue to turquoise green as it sweeps up through the decks.
The dining area in the upper salon has the wow-factor too. A circular glass-topped table sits under a glittering chandelier. Sophisticated lighting systems are, in fact, a feature of the superyacht and continue throughout to create different atmospheres to suit the mood.
After a day at sea, 12 guests can retreat into one of five luxury staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
The sumptuous interior of charter yacht SCORPION fuses contemporary elements with art deco furniture and artwork
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...