Built in 2014, JURATA will be taking charters along the French Riviera before heading to Olbia in August. With impeccable eco credentials, modern styling and luxurious facilities, she enables charterers to enjoy the sea in the utmost style while respecting nature.
A recipient of a green Rina award, she was recognised for the innovative ethical values integrated into her systems. Double glazing solar panels re-charge her batteries and power all utilities on board and, boasting a hybrid propulsion system, she cruises in absolute silence and with zero emissions.
Cruising in Sardinia, yacht-goers will be able to experience picturesque bays and gorgeous sandy beaches such as Liscia Ruja. As well as its exquisite natural beauty, the Italian island is also steeped in culture and history, and features a unique mix of designer boutiques and world-class restaurants.
Medieval castles, alluring architecture and cobbled streets lined with charming cafes are found in the capital city of Cagaliari, while Costa Smeralda in the north offers some of the best cruising in the Mediterranean, and the archipelago of Maddalena is a scuba diver’s paradise.
All the spectacular sights of the region can be taken in on a yacht charter from the upper deck aboard superyacht JURATA. While here, sip cocktails at the bar, relax in the sun and dine alfresco with loved ones before the foredeck beckons with its large spa pool and sunbathing area.
The monochrome styling of the exterior continues inside for a chic, modern look. In the main salon, floor-to-ceilings windows flood the space with light, illuminating a sociable lounge aft with state-of-the-art entertainment systems and a formal dining setup forward.
After a busy day on the water, retreat into one of five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a dressing room, private study and Jacuzzi tub, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All boast en-suite bathrooms and, in total, the motor yacht can sleep 10 guests.
Other highlights of the Arcadia build include secluded side balconies, a skylounge which serves as a family lounge, and a plethora of water toys, such as Seabobs, a Sea-Doo scooter, wakeboards, water skis, towable inflatables, inflatable kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
With impeccable eco credentials, modern styling and luxurious facilities, she enables charterers to enjoy the sea in style while respecting nature
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.