The elegant 56m/184ft luxury sailing yacht REGINA, famously used in the James Bond ‘Skyfall’ film, is available for charter in St Barts and the Caribbean throughout the winter season.
Following a busy charter season in the East Mediterranean over the summer, the 2010 Medyat-built REGINA is now offering guests the James Bond experience in the cruising grounds of the Caribbean. She is the perfect choice for a winter escape sailing around the glamorous islands of St Barts and St Maarten, providing spacious, luxurious accommodation that encompasses the classic beauty of a sailing yacht.
Throughout her interior REGINA has been fitted out in the finest quality mahogany panelling amongst sumptuous furnishings and special features such as a baby grand piano in the main salon. This stunning setting became the surroundings for scenes filmed on board for the 2012 James Bond film ‘Skyfall’ in which she was renamed CHIMERA and became so popular with the cast and crew that they would spend time on board in between shooting.
This stunning setting became the surroundings for scenes filmed on board for the 2012 James Bond film ‘Skyfall’
She sleeps up to 12 guests in six generous staterooms and features a number of gorgeous relaxation and dining areas inside and out. For more information about booking a St Barts luxury yacht charter on board REGINA, contact your preferred charter broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.