Large volumes, impressive performance and a sophisticated interior combine to make Midnight Sun a stunning superyacht on which to enjoy a late-season escape to the Mediterranean.
Whether soaking up the Côte d'Azur glamour in hotspots such as St Tropez and Cannes or discovering the charms of the Italian Riviera, the 2006 build from Italian shipyard ISA is sure to turn heads with her sleek, sporty lines and shimmering gold hue.
With an inviting spa pool, shaded alfresco dining area and a large sunning station, the sundeck is sure to be the hub of outdoor living. Although, an open-air lounge on the main deck aft is the perfect place to watch the sunset over the horizon with a cocktail in hand.
Retreat inside charter yacht Midnight Sun for an oasis of luxury styled by esteemed designer Christiano Gatto. Light oak-coloured wall panels and rich cream upholstery are set off by nautical pops of blue for the utmost tranquillity on your yacht charter.
Full-width glass doors on the main deck aft curve around a circular dining table. Formal dinners with ocean views can be served here before winding down with a nightcap in the sumptuous lounge forward. A leather-panelled bar here ensures guests are always kept refreshed.
The clean, modern styling continues into the five staterooms, comprising of a split-level master suite with an open-plan bathroom on the lower level, two double cabins and two staterooms serving as either double or twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can be accommodated on a charter vacation.
The motor yacht also has an impressive collection of water toys, among which are jet skis, water skis, wakeboards, paddleboards, inflatable donuts and snorkelling gear. Plus, following a 2015-refit, she boasts zero speed electric CMC stabilisers for more comfort at anchor and when cruising.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.