Originally launched by Inace, the 2009-build underwent a five-metre extension two years ago and is now fresh from a 2017 refit. This involved the transformation of her interior by top Italian design firm Pastrovich.
Expansive outdoor areas mean there is plenty of space for hosting large parties on board, no matter whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soirée.
The newly lengthened aft deck is an ideal place to welcome guests aboard and serve cocktails, while the sundeck is a prime viewing platform complete with a bar, Jacuzzi and ample seating.
More intimate dining experiences can be held on the bohemian-style upper deck aft, which is also home to a plush alfresco lounge, and there is a spacious swim platform for those who want to get closer to the sparkling waters of the region.
Step inside charter yacht ZULU and be wowed by her original new look interior. An eclectic mix of furnishings, fabrics and fixtures has created an Aladdin’s cave of wonders which is modern, fresh and extremely inviting.
Guests can get-together in the main salon’s lounge, equipped with deep sofas, as well as the adjoining formal dining area. Or, the socializing can continue in the skylounge where sumptuous seating and a huge TV screen is joined by quirky art pieces, a desk and a drinks cabinet.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the expedition yacht.
When not entertaining, there are plenty of opportunities on board for relaxation and an extensive water toy collection ensures there will never be a dull moment while on a yachting vacation.
There is plenty of space for hosting large parties, whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soiree
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.