Launched in February 2017, Game Changer is the newest member of the YSV6911 fleet from Dutch yard Damen. Joining the global charter fleet last month, she is now offering charter parties the chance to have unrivalled fun while cruising in the Bahamas.
Book this new build alone or in tandem with a traditional charter yacht and be one of the first to experience her endless benefits. There is surely no better way to undertake an island-hopping adventure in the gorgeous island chain this winter.
Guests making the ultimate entrance by helicopter can land on her certified helipad. The helicopter can then be lowered below deck into the safety of an enclosed hangar with refuelling facilities on hand.
Such a feature means the hassle, disruption and noise caused by a helicopter’s arrival and departure can be eliminated from the mothership when chartering in tandem.
With 250 square metres of open deck space, she is stocked with a huge selection of brand new water toys, and a large deck crane makes logistics and handling simple, fast and safe.
Plus, she can speed ahead to the next anchorage when on a private yacht charter and unload all the water toys before the mothership’s arrival. This opens up unrivalled opportunities for getting out on the water while on vacation.
Game Changer can speed ahead to the next anchorage and unload all the water toys in time for the mothership’s arrival
Below deck there is a further 110 square metres of storage, offices and accommodation for 12 of the charterer’s staff. Therefore, if you are chartering superyacht Game Changer for extended periods this winter, she can carry a huge amount of extra provisions and fuel.
The vessel’s huge volume also means she can host around 250 guests for on-board parties. With high quality finishes and fairing, she is sure to wow all who step aboard for glittering event charters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.