Launched by Benetti in 2012, ULYSSES is instantly recognisable thanks to her striking jet black hull and contrasting cream superstructure. Jam-packed full of amenities and boasting a lavish interior, she is a perfect choice for cruising in the Mediterranean this winter.
Available in destinations such as the French Riviera and Italy, she presents charterers with an opportunity to swap the winter chill with the more pleasant climes of the Med and avoid the busy crowds associated with the summer season.
Stylishly well-equipped, the spacious decks are bestowed with ample options for relaxing, dining and getting together with friends and family. On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar, indulge in an alfresco feast and, by night, enjoy a movie night under the stars.
A second dining area on the large upper deck aft is ideal for more formal gatherings after enjoying aperitifs and welcome drinks on the main deck aft below.
Retreat into the interior of luxury yacht ULYSSES and immerse yourself in the classical yet opulent atmosphere. A vintage Steinway grand piano and padded bar greets guests entering the main salon, while a regal lounge area with red, damask-patterned sofas invites relaxation.
Jam-packed full of amenities and boasting a lavish interior, ULYSSES is a perfect choice for cruising in the Mediterranean this winter
There is also a plush dining setup, making this space perfect for entertaining on a private yacht charter and, on the deck above, a skylounge serves as another place in which to wind down or socialise with styling similar to that of an English country manor.
However you choose to spend your time aboard the motor yacht, at the end of the day, 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite with its own office, observation lounge and salon, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two single cabins.
There is also a wide selection of on-board water toys, ranging from water skis, jet skis and wakeboards to stand-up paddle boards, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.