Part of Benetti’s popular Golden Bay Series, JO is one of the finest offerings in her class. Crowned ‘Best Family Charter Yacht’ at the 2011 World Superyacht Awards, she ensures no-end of fun and entertainment for adults and kids alike on summer vacations in the Mediterranean.
With exterior design from the renowned Stefano Natucci and an eye-catching navy blue hull, she cuts a striking figure on the water. She is sure to turn heads when docked in the French Riviera’s finest ports or when discovering charming Italian gems such as Cinque Terre and Portofino.
Set over three levels, her amazing deck areas play host to a wide range of amenities. On the sundeck, take in gorgeous views from the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar and unwind on a choice of sunpads.
There are further outdoor seating areas in which to relax, while the spacious upper deck aft is an idyllic spot to get-together with loved ones over a delicious alfresco dinner.
Timeless styling throughout the interior of superyacht JO creates a sophisticated and comfortable retreat for charterers. Cherry woods and a gentle colour scheme set the scene in the main salon for winding down in the lounge or being served a formal dinner in the dining area.
Clad in limed oak, the welcoming skylounge is dedicated to entertainment thanks to a large bar and juke box. As in the salon below, extensive glazing keeps guests connected to their outdoor surrounds at all times.
On a private yacht charter, up to 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms, including a master suite with its own office, a VIP cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Hours of enjoyment can be had on the water too, thanks to a large selection of water toys. Pick from kayaks, paddleboards, water skis, wakeboards, towable donuts and an inflatable water slide. The motor yacht is also a certified RYA Jet Ski training centre.
Crowned ‘Best Family Charter Yacht’ at the 2011 World Superyacht Awards, JO is one of the finest offerings in her class
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.