Cutting-edge design, expert craftsmanship and luxurious living areas make 11/11 one of the most alluring offerings on the charter market. Dropping her rate to €500,000 for Mediterranean yacht charters this June, she is an even more attractive choice for a last-minute summer getaway.
Wherever you cruise aboard the Benetti build heads are guaranteed to turn. With her striking bluff bow and curvaceous superstructure she cannot fail to demand attention, and her capacity to wow continues across her enchanting deck areas and art deco-inspired interior.
For the ultimate daytime hangout, head to the sundeck. Take a dip in the aft spa pool before drying off on the surrounding sun pads, sipping cocktails at the stone-clad bar or lounging in one of the luxe seating areas. Relaxation then continues in the steam room and massage salon.
The spacious foredeck is another favourite place to unwind thanks to an intimate spa pool area and its connection to the panoramic master suite. Closer to the water is a drop-down swim platform and a chic alfresco dining area awaits for the entire charter party on the upper deck aft.
Step inside superyacht 11/11 and be immersed in her glamorous yet immensely comfortable atmosphere. Dark lacquered woods are offset by light colours for a monochrome look, striking angular patterns adorn cabinetry and geometric light fittings glitter alongside sparkling silver inlays.
With her striking bluff bow and curvaceous superstructure 11/11 cannot fail to demand attention
In the main salon, a sleek bar greets guests arriving via the aft deck, a sumptuous U-shaped sofa invites guests to take a seat and a formal dining area offers the perfect setup for a dinner party. Another highlight of this space is an interactive butterfly display by Dominic Harris.
Meanwhile, a Tracy Emin neon glows brightly behind the bar in the skylounge. With a laid-back seating area, bar and games table, this area is ideal for family time, while more pieces of art work from the owner’s personal collection are scattered across the entire motor yacht.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of the six impressive staterooms. As well as the upper deck master suite, there is a main deck VIP suite, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, 12 guests can sleep on board during a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include a custom Benetti limousine tender and a garage jam-packed with the latest water toys. Charterers can choose from the likes of jet skis, kayaks, a windsurfer, paddleboards and towable toys and have hours of fun on the sparkling waters of the South of France or the Balearic Islands.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...