The 39m /128’ motor yacht ARIOSO will be available for winter charter vacations in the Bahamas and Caribbean from the 5th November onwards.
This tri-deck Westport Yachts charter yacht combines luxurious living areas with an excellent range of facilities for the ultimate all-round cruising vacation experience. Her well-appointed layout is perfect for families and groups of friends, accommodating up to 10 guests in three king-sized staterooms and two twin cabins, one of which can be converted into a fourth king if required.
ARIOSO’s spacious outdoor areas include a covered al fresco dining table on the aft deck along with a wet bar and access to the swim platform. Her partly shaded sundeck also offers a dining area with an additional wet bar and ample sun pads, ideal for enjoying the surroundings of a Bahamas luxury yacht charter before trying out one of her many water toys to include two tenders and two Waverunners.
the ultimate all-round cruising vacation experience
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.