With spacious outdoor living areas, a playful and eclectic interior, and an adventurous spirit, DENIKI is a world-class superyacht. She made history as Amels’ first limited edition yacht in 2007 and, a popular charter choice, she is now heading to Northern Europe for her 2018 summer season.
Very few charter yachts venture to the remote waters of Norway, but those who do are rewarded by some of the best scenery the world has to offer. Think craggy cliffs towering over deep blue fjords, snow-capped mountains piercing the sky and ginormous glaciers winding down from icefields.
This Scandinavian country is ideal for discerning travellers wanting to get off the beaten track, partake in outdoor adventures galore and spot some of Europe’s finest wildlife.
From hiking, cycling, white-water rafting and dog-sledding to whale-watching and coming face to face with polar bears to experiencing cosmopolitan city life, there is much to see and do here and, no matter what activities are on the itinerary, DENIKI will be able to take you there in style.
No matter what activities are on the itinerary for your Norwegian charter vacation, DENIKI will be able to take you there in style
It is not unusual for temperatures to reach 25 degrees during Fjord Norway’s summer, meaning guests can make the most of the yacht’s expansive deck areas on their private yacht charter.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, recline on sunpads, sip cocktails at the bar and unwind on the unique water massage bed, operated at a touch of a button. The whole charter party can then get together for delicious alfresco meals, either on the sundeck or upper deck aft.
Opportunities for socializing and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht DENIKI. In the main salon, a gold ceiling dome lends a sense of grandeur over a sumptuous seating area formed of chocolate-hued sofas while a grand dining table is ideal for formal dinner parties.
The skylounge above exudes a more laid-back vibe, with sociable seating, a games table and a mosaic-topped bar. Large windows flanked by gold pillars allow natural light to flood inside and guests to keep in contact with the outside surrounds.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite with silk-draped walls, a study area with zebra print chairs and a private gym and sauna. Three double cabins and a twin cabin complete the accommodation line up.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a heated terrace for colder evenings on board and a large swim platform which acts as the perfect launch pad to the extensive collection of on-board water toys.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...