With spacious outdoor living areas, a playful and eclectic interior, and an adventurous spirit, DENIKI is a world-class superyacht. She made history as Amels’ first limited edition yacht in 2007 and, a popular charter choice, she is now heading to Northern Europe for her 2018 summer season.
Very few charter yachts venture to the remote waters of Norway, but those who do are rewarded by some of the best scenery the world has to offer. Think craggy cliffs towering over deep blue fjords, snow-capped mountains piercing the sky and ginormous glaciers winding down from icefields.
This Scandinavian country is ideal for discerning travellers wanting to get off the beaten track, partake in outdoor adventures galore and spot some of Europe’s finest wildlife.
From hiking, cycling, white-water rafting and dog-sledding to whale-watching and coming face to face with polar bears to experiencing cosmopolitan city life, there is much to see and do here and, no matter what activities are on the itinerary, DENIKI will be able to take you there in style.
No matter what activities are on the itinerary for your Norwegian charter vacation, DENIKI will be able to take you there in style
It is not unusual for temperatures to reach 25 degrees during Fjord Norway’s summer, meaning guests can make the most of the yacht’s expansive deck areas on their private yacht charter.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, recline on sunpads, sip cocktails at the bar and unwind on the unique water massage bed, operated at a touch of a button. The whole charter party can then get together for delicious alfresco meals, either on the sundeck or upper deck aft.
Opportunities for socializing and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht DENIKI. In the main salon, a gold ceiling dome lends a sense of grandeur over a sumptuous seating area formed of chocolate-hued sofas while a grand dining table is ideal for formal dinner parties.
The skylounge above exudes a more laid-back vibe, with sociable seating, a games table and a mosaic-topped bar. Large windows flanked by gold pillars allow natural light to flood inside and guests to keep in contact with the outside surrounds.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite with silk-draped walls, a study area with zebra print chairs and a private gym and sauna. Three double cabins and a twin cabin complete the accommodation line up.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a heated terrace for colder evenings on board and a large swim platform which acts as the perfect launch pad to the extensive collection of on-board water toys.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed