With spacious outdoor living areas, a playful and eclectic interior, and an adventurous spirit, DENIKI is a world-class superyacht. She made history as Amels’ first limited edition yacht in 2007 and, a popular charter choice, she is now heading to Northern Europe for her 2018 summer season.
Very few charter yachts venture to the remote waters of Norway, but those who do are rewarded by some of the best scenery the world has to offer. Think craggy cliffs towering over deep blue fjords, snow-capped mountains piercing the sky and ginormous glaciers winding down from icefields.
This Scandinavian country is ideal for discerning travellers wanting to get off the beaten track, partake in outdoor adventures galore and spot some of Europe’s finest wildlife.
From hiking, cycling, white-water rafting and dog-sledding to whale-watching and coming face to face with polar bears to experiencing cosmopolitan city life, there is much to see and do here and, no matter what activities are on the itinerary, DENIKI will be able to take you there in style.
No matter what activities are on the itinerary for your Norwegian charter vacation, DENIKI will be able to take you there in style
It is not unusual for temperatures to reach 25 degrees during Fjord Norway’s summer, meaning guests can make the most of the yacht’s expansive deck areas on their private yacht charter.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, recline on sunpads, sip cocktails at the bar and unwind on the unique water massage bed, operated at a touch of a button. The whole charter party can then get together for delicious alfresco meals, either on the sundeck or upper deck aft.
Opportunities for socializing and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht DENIKI. In the main salon, a gold ceiling dome lends a sense of grandeur over a sumptuous seating area formed of chocolate-hued sofas while a grand dining table is ideal for formal dinner parties.
The skylounge above exudes a more laid-back vibe, with sociable seating, a games table and a mosaic-topped bar. Large windows flanked by gold pillars allow natural light to flood inside and guests to keep in contact with the outside surrounds.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite with silk-draped walls, a study area with zebra print chairs and a private gym and sauna. Three double cabins and a twin cabin complete the accommodation line up.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a heated terrace for colder evenings on board and a large swim platform which acts as the perfect launch pad to the extensive collection of on-board water toys.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...