Although celebrated the world over, there’s nothing quite like getting an authentic taste of Chinese New Year than by actually being in South East Asia.
A timeless classic from Lurssen, luxury charter yacht TITANIA has only recently made her way to the waters of South East Asia.
Being amongst the first to take advantage of her in this region, guests will be able to combine celebrations with relaxation. With a fully equipped gym, spa room, and sauna, there’s plenty of ways to unwind after a day spent taking in the culture attached to the Chinese New Year.
Her vast and open decks make for the perfect observation point for tropical scenery by day and firework displays by night.
Featuring an expansive inflatable water park and room for up to 12 guests, TITANIA provides an unrivalled experience for any kind of party or family.
As a conversion expedition yacht, Northern Sun fuses outstanding performance with an impressive array of luxury features.
With the waters of South East Asia being a relative cakewalk for her, guests can expect an excellent underway experience made all the more enjoyable by having access to well designed modern facilities.
Perfect for a Chinese New Year charter, her sun deck offers far ranging views whilst her three entertainment salons provide exciting retreats from any and all kinds of cultural exploration.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests and 11 crew, Northern Sun ensures a highly memorable vacation.
Whilst South East Asia offers outstanding charter conditions all year round, it is during Chinese New Year that the region truly comes alive
Featuring a stunning range of eight superbly decorated staterooms, the 67m/ 220ft sailing yacht VERTIGO is an ideal choice for celebrating Chinese New Year in unique style.
As a finely designed sailing yacht, she balances the classic and the contemporary to provide all of the necessary qualities for such a charter vacation.
With large outdoor deck areas styled around a beach theme, VERTIGO is perfect for taking in the sights and waters, enjoying a bite to eat from the conveniently situated BBQ.
Complete with a wet bar on the flybridge, guests can carry on partying well into the night, or unwind in the brightly furnished lounge areas.
Spanning five decks and featuring the exterior design work of Espen Oeino, the 78m/256ft superyacht TV is well at home in the waters of South East Asia.
A sophisticated party guest, TV brings a wealth of excitement and relaxation possibilities to the New Year celebrations.
Boasting modern health and spa facilities, there’s always the opportunity for some quiet moments to contrast the social events taking place in the region during the month.
For the more adventurous guests, TV comes with a 20m water slide and racing tender to keep things interesting during the day.
With a dynamic and experienced crew of 25 to take of her 12 guests, TV is perfect for enjoying the coasts and culture of the Philippines.
An emerging yachting hotspot, it only makes sense to visit South East Asia during the most exciting month in its social calendar
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...