After hitting the water in spring 2018, O’PTASIA became one of last year’s most exciting additions to the charter market. Built by Greek yard Golden Yachts, she has been chartering in her native cruising grounds ever since her delivery, but will soon head to the Caribbean for the rest of the winter season.
She will be available in hotspots such as St Barts and St Martin, as well as the lesser travelled waters of Cuba. Here charterers can expect to encounter a fascinating mix of Spanish colonial cities, vintage Cadillacs, world-class cigars and great swathes of golden sand beaches fringed by inviting turquoise waters.
Travellers can immerse themselves in all the sights and sounds of the region while enjoying the state-of-the-art facilities and immeasurable luxury available aboard the brand new motor yacht.
Days can be spent relaxing on the sundeck, with its choice of seating and sunning areas, or unwinding in the huge pool on the flybridge. Another top hangout is the vast beach club with its sit-down bar and access to the alluring swim platform, ideal for chilling out by the ocean’s edge or launching the water toy collection.
Guests can continue to unwind thanks to the modern spa facilities, including a gymnasium and a steam room, ahead of spending time with family and friends in an array of entertainment areas. For example, al fresco dinners for the entire charter party can be served on the upper deck aft.
Opportunities for both socialising and winding down are also available throughout the interior of luxury yacht O’PTASIA. Oak coloured wall panels, rich wooden accents and a neutral colour palette create an elegant, fresh and timeless look perfect for all occasions on a luxury yacht charter.
In the main salon, deep sofas tempt guests to take a seat while, further forward, a rectangular table forms a formal dining setup. The skylounge above is more intimate in feel while there is an indoor movie theatre – as well an outdoor cinema setup - for enjoying movie nights at sea.
The styling continues into the 11 staterooms, made up of an expansive master suite, a VIP suite, six double cabins, two twin cabins and a convertible cabin. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.