An opulent interior, chic outdoor areas and a long list of luxurious amenities make My Seanna a highly sought-after charter yacht. Now offering a special deal, she presents an outstanding opportunity to celebrate the festive period in the utmost style and her availability isn’t expected to last for long.
Originally built by Delta Marine in 2001, she underwent an extensive refit in 2014 and could now be easily confused for a brand new superyacht. Part of her transformation included a 7.6-metre stern extension and the resulting vast deck areas ensure outdoor living is a top priority.
Relax in the oversized sundeck Jacuzzi, complete with a swim-up bar, before soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine and enjoying freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue. Then, once the sun has set, watch a movie under the stars on the 132-inch screen.
To take in the best ocean views aboard the motor yacht, head up one level to the crow’s nest, where sunpads and a seating area for cocktails and intimate lunches await.
A stunning new beach club is the ultimate hangout, however, for those who want to get closer to the water on their private yacht charter. Unwind here in a teak-clad seating area before taking a dip in the refreshing waters or trying out the exciting collection of on-board water toys.
Delcious alfresco dinners for all the charter party are best served on the spacious upper deck aft, and there is also a sauna and gym on the sundeck. Keep up your exercise regime at sea while being treated to breath-taking vistas of the exotic crusing grounds.
Relax in the oversized sundeck Jacuzzi, complete with a swim-up bar, before soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine
Retreating into the interior of superyacht My Seanna, guests will be immersed in a lavish atmosphere of magnificent white marble and ornate fittings bushed with 22 karat gold leaf.
The main salon features a plush dining and lounge area, perfect for formal gatherings, while the skylounge exudes a gentlemen’s club vibe, with a marble-topped bar, sumptuous seating and a curved TV which, connected to a submarine camera, shows off the tropical ocean below.
The palatial styling continues into the six double cabins, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite with 180-degree views and four double cabins. Up to 12 guests can be accommodated on board.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed