An opulent interior, chic outdoor areas and a long list of luxurious amenities make My Seanna a highly sought-after charter yacht. Now offering a special deal, she presents an outstanding opportunity to celebrate the festive period in the utmost style and her availability isn’t expected to last for long.
Originally built by Delta Marine in 2001, she underwent an extensive refit in 2014 and could now be easily confused for a brand new superyacht. Part of her transformation included a 7.6-metre stern extension and the resulting vast deck areas ensure outdoor living is a top priority.
Relax in the oversized sundeck Jacuzzi, complete with a swim-up bar, before soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine and enjoying freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue. Then, once the sun has set, watch a movie under the stars on the 132-inch screen.
To take in the best ocean views aboard the motor yacht, head up one level to the crow’s nest, where sunpads and a seating area for cocktails and intimate lunches await.
A stunning new beach club is the ultimate hangout, however, for those who want to get closer to the water on their private yacht charter. Unwind here in a teak-clad seating area before taking a dip in the refreshing waters or trying out the exciting collection of on-board water toys.
Delcious alfresco dinners for all the charter party are best served on the spacious upper deck aft, and there is also a sauna and gym on the sundeck. Keep up your exercise regime at sea while being treated to breath-taking vistas of the exotic crusing grounds.
Relax in the oversized sundeck Jacuzzi, complete with a swim-up bar, before soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine
Retreating into the interior of superyacht My Seanna, guests will be immersed in a lavish atmosphere of magnificent white marble and ornate fittings bushed with 22 karat gold leaf.
The main salon features a plush dining and lounge area, perfect for formal gatherings, while the skylounge exudes a gentlemen’s club vibe, with a marble-topped bar, sumptuous seating and a curved TV which, connected to a submarine camera, shows off the tropical ocean below.
The palatial styling continues into the six double cabins, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite with 180-degree views and four double cabins. Up to 12 guests can be accommodated on board.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...