At 90 metres, Lauren L is one of the largest yachts on the global charter fleet, with ample space for hosting up to 300 guests. Based along the French Riviera this May, she is available for parties, dinners and receptions at two of the most prestigious events on the yachting calendar.
Experience the thrilling action of the Monaco Grand Prix, taking place from 25th to 28th May. Berthed in Monaco’s Port Hercules, you and your guests can witness world-class FI racers go head-to-head around the iconic streets of Monte Carlo before enjoying a magnificient superyacht party.
Alternatively, soak up the glitz and glamour of the Cannes Film Festival. Now in its 70th year, the festival will run from 17th to 28th May in the chic yachting hub of Cannes. Charterers will be able to step straight from their superyacht onto the red carpet and rub shoulders with Hollywood A-listers.
Motor yacht Lauren L is guaranteed to turn heads lined up in the world’s finest ports, and offers a multitude of areas across her expansive three decks for indulging in luxury while taking in the on-shore happenings or hosting after dark parties and events.
Up to 48 guests can be accommodated on her upper deck aft for a delicious alfresco dinner party, and the entertainment options continue onto the sundeck. Here there is a Jacuzzi in which to unwind, ample seating areas for sipping cocktails, a full bar, and space and equipment for a live band or DJ.
Retreat inside the motor yacht for bright, contemporary spaces which offer more opportunities for socialising as well as a chance to relax in tranquil surrounds. The main salon features a bar and piano, and there are spa facilities, including a beauty salon, sauna, steam room and gym.
Other highlights include a library and conference room, ensuring business needs are catered to on a corporate charter. But children are also looked after with a dedicated playroom and there is a wide selection of waters toys, providing fun and laughter on the water for all ages on a private yacht charter.
The large scale of the yacht means she can sleep up to 36 guests in 20 cabins, including a huge master suite, a VIP suite, eight double cabins, ten convertible twin cabins and a single cabin.
Lauren L is available for parties, dinners and receptions at two of the most prestigious events on the yachting calendar
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.