A highly sought-after yacht on the charter scene, St David boasts an unrivalled breadth of multi-dimensional spaces for entertaining in the most luxurious and glamorous manner and is perfect for hosting an event or corporate charter at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Formula 1 fixture.
Invite up to 200 guests aboard to catch the thrilling racing action. As the finale to the 2017 Formula 1 season, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of the year and will take place around the stunning Yas Marina Circuit from 24th to 26th November.
The 2008 Benetti build is available to charter for these three days at an all-inclusive rate of €270,000, which includes the T46 berth. As well as providing the best seats in the house, her sundeck also transforms into a glittering nightclub making her the ultimate yacht for post-race parties.
Guests will be able to embrace the atmosphere of the Italian Riviera throughout the motor yacht’s lavish Andrew Winch-designed interior. Expect beautiful mosaic floors, sculptured tables, detailed marquetry and a magnificent sweeping staircase, guaranteed to wow all who step on board.
And, not only is luxury yacht St David an ideal entertainment platform, but she is an amazing choice for a private yacht charter and, after the grand prix, will be open for bookings in the idyllic Indian Ocean island-chains of the Maldives and Seychelles.
During the day, the sundeck is the ultimate relaxation hub, with a Jacuzzi, multiple sun pads, a cocktail bar, alfresco dining option and open-air cinema. There is also a gym in which guests can keep up their exercise regimes at sea before indulging in a treatment from the massage room.
A wide selection of the latest water toys are available too, ensuring hours of fun on the sparkling turquoise waters of the region. Take your pick from jet skis, underwater scooters, kayaks, wakeboards, water-skis, diving equipment, fishing gear and a whole host of inflatables.
After a day at sea, the principal charterer can retreat into a sumptuous master suite with a private office, lounge area, his and hers bathroom and panoramic views. The guest staterooms, consisting of a VIP suite and four convertible cabins, are similarly opulent and, in total, she can sleep up to 12 guests.
St David has an unrivalled breadth of luxurious spaces for entertaining, making her perfect for hosting an event charter at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.