Delivered by CMN Yachts in 2003, catamaran Necker Belle was designed for both fun and comfort. Featuring an inflatable trampoline and diving board that all ages can enjoy and a crow's nest offering breath-taking perspectives of the Caribbean, she is the complete charter package.
Necker Belle boasts stylish, open-plan rooms and comfortably accommodates up to 8/10 guests in four staterooms, including a master suite, a double stateroom and two twin cabins.
Particularly noteworthy from her wide selection of water toys is her 'Necker Nymph' underwater aircraft, able to reach depth of up to 30 metres and available for use on charters of 7 days or more. As a Padi-certified training yacht, guests can of all skill levels can also learn to scuba dive on their charter vacation.
Alternatively, feel free to compare the wide range of luxury yachts for charter in the Virgin Islands to find the perfect vessel for your party's needs.
...catamaran Necker Belle was designed for both fun and comfort.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.