The 40m (130’) motor yacht DONA LOLA is available to charter in the Caribbean from 1st February to 21st March.
Built by Westport in 2003, DONA LOLA underwent an extensive refit in 2010 that included new audio visual systems throughout, an on-deck Jacuzzi and zero-speed stabilisers.
Her generous main saloon has plentiful relaxation areas and incorporates an entertainment system as well as a separate dining area forward. Additional dining otions are available on the aft and bridge decks where al fresco dining facilities are available as well as a BBQ and Jacuzzi.
DONA LOLA offers accommodation in the form of five ensuite staterooms for 10 charter guests. The master suite is situated on the main deck along with two additional double staterooms while two twin staterooms are located below.
Entertainment on board is provided via an on-demand Kaleidescape server and all new satellite television screens and WiFi internet access is available throughout.
Charter yacht DONA LOLA carries an extensive collection of water toys including two tenders, two Bombardier SeaDoos, scuba diving and snorkelling equipment, two Bladefish underwater scooters, water skis and a myriad of towable toys. She is also a RYA certified jet ski training centre.
DONA LOLA is available to charter from $120,000 per week. Contact your yacht charter broker for more details or view the full range of charter yachts available in the Caribbean.
Charter yacht DONA LOLA carries an extensive collection of water toys... She is also a RYA certified jet ski training centre.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.