The 40m (130’) motor yacht DONA LOLA is available to charter in the Caribbean from 1st February to 21st March.
Built by Westport in 2003, DONA LOLA underwent an extensive refit in 2010 that included new audio visual systems throughout, an on-deck Jacuzzi and zero-speed stabilisers.
Her generous main saloon has plentiful relaxation areas and incorporates an entertainment system as well as a separate dining area forward. Additional dining otions are available on the aft and bridge decks where al fresco dining facilities are available as well as a BBQ and Jacuzzi.
DONA LOLA offers accommodation in the form of five ensuite staterooms for 10 charter guests. The master suite is situated on the main deck along with two additional double staterooms while two twin staterooms are located below.
Entertainment on board is provided via an on-demand Kaleidescape server and all new satellite television screens and WiFi internet access is available throughout.
Charter yacht DONA LOLA carries an extensive collection of water toys including two tenders, two Bombardier SeaDoos, scuba diving and snorkelling equipment, two Bladefish underwater scooters, water skis and a myriad of towable toys. She is also a RYA certified jet ski training centre.
DONA LOLA is available to charter from $120,000 per week. Contact your yacht charter broker for more details or view the full range of charter yachts available in the Caribbean.
Charter yacht DONA LOLA carries an extensive collection of water toys... She is also a RYA certified jet ski training centre.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...