Contemporary interior styling, ultra-luxe deck areas and a long list of modern amenities make Mary-Jean II a perfect option for exploring the Caribbean. Currently cruising the island hotspot of Antigua, she will reduce her weekly base for the remainder of the winter cruising season.
Launched in 2010 by Italian shipyard ISA Yachts, she stands out wherever she cruises thanks to her classic Aristo blue hull, crisp white superstructure and elegant exterior lines.
Those on board, meanwhile, can take in panoramic views of the region from a variety of deck areas. The top outdoor hangout on a yacht charter will no doubt be the sundeck, crowned with a spa pool, sun pads, teak loungers, a bar and a shaded al fresco dining area perfect for casual lunches.
Charterers can also catch up in the al fresco seating area on the aft deck before sitting down for a delicious dinner cooked by the talented on-board chef on the spacious upper deck aft.
More active guests will be pleased to hear there is an excellent selection of water toys, ranging from WaveRunners and water skis to kayaks and diving gear. Hours of fun and exploration can be had on the water, with a large swim platform ensuring the inviting ocean is easily accessible.
The interior of superyacht Mary-Jean II excels at beach house chic, with wide-beam wooden floors and wall panels, a colour palette of cream and navy blue and natural materials. For extra character, there is a variety of artworks, and the extensive use of mirrors and glass heighten the sense of space.
Three large sofas in the main salon create a sociable place to unwind and, further forward, a table offers a formal dining option. More laidback in feel, the skylounge on the deck above features a widescreen TV for family movie nights at sea as well as a bar and games table.
Up to 12 guests can sleep on board in seven staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a study area and dressing room, a VIP suite on the bridge deck, three double cabins and two convertible twin cabins. Such a layout ensures the motor yacht can accommodate a variety of charter parties.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.