Inviting deck areas, classic interior styling and an array of modern amenities make EXCELLENCE a popular charter option. Currently exploring the superyacht hotspot of St Barts, she will be more appealing than ever for the remainder of the winter season after revealing her special rate.
Sure to be the hub on any yacht charter is the large sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sun on teak loungers, dine on a casual lunch under the shade of the radar arch and sip cocktails at the bar, all while taking in spectacular views of the Caribbean.
Another prime hangout is the swim platform. Guests can head here to relax just inches away from the ocean or access the wide range of water toys, from jet skis and a jet lev to kayaks and snorkelling gear. There is even an inflatable waters slide for the young and young at heart to enjoy.
Entertainment is the priority on the spacious upper deck. The entire charter party can catch up in the evening over a delicious al fresco dinner before retreating to the aft seating area for a nightcap.
The main deck aft of the Richmond yacht, meanwhile, boasts an oversized bar and teppanyaki grill. Feast on a freshly grilled lunch here or welcome aboard guests for a glittering cocktail party.
Opportunities for socialising and relaxation continue into the interior of charter yacht EXCELLENCE. The guest living areas feature rich wooden wall panels and a soft colour palette for a timeless and elegant look, suitable for a variety of charterers and their guests after an unforgettable Caribbean yachting vacation.
In the opulent main salon, a sociable lounge adjoins a formal dining setup while the skylounge above is more laidback in feel with a large seating area, a games table and a bar.
The styling continues into accommodation which is comprised of a full-beam master suite with a private seating area, three double cabins and a twin cabin. An optional sixth cabin is also available on the bridge. In total, the motor yacht can accommodate 12 guests on a charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.