Built in 2005 by Leopard (Arno) and refitted in 2015, the open yacht ‘Tender To’ combines speed, style and comfort. Based in Saint Martin the motor yacht is ideal to enjoy the Caribbean all year round and will no doubt be snapped up for bookings over Christmas.
With her shallow draft and deep V hull ‘Tender To’ can access both the open sea and narrow waterways enabling her to use her top speed of 37 knots to get to hidden private white sandy beaches smoothly.
Whichever beach or island you choose to discover you’ll have plenty of places to lounge and enjoy the scenery on board. The sleek superyacht includes a sunpad on the foredeck with optional bimini shade plus a sunpad across the stern which can be turned into an alfresco dining table for six once you decide you are ready for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The interior and exterior of superyacht 'Tender To' is highly adaptable, changing to suit your needs. In the upper salon there is a retractable canvas roof to enjoy the sun on the two facing c-shaped sofas with tables. There is also a hidden TV in a cabinet should you wish to enjoy a film in the salon after dinner with friends or whilst enjoying a cocktail.
In the lower deck you will find state rooms with lovely dark wood panelling and light, modern furnishings throughout. The three cabins, all ensuite with air conditioning are surprisingly spacious and can accommodate up to seven guests on a private yacht charter. There is a master suite with an adjoining TV room, one double cabin and one twin cabin with a Pullman berth.
You can rest assured of a warm welcome with a professional crew of three who are experts in local knowledge and can help you discover hidden gems across the Caribbean.
When you have arrived at your destination of choice you can choose to dive or climb off the swim platform and enjoy extensive water toys from paddle boards, snorkelling equipment and more.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.