The impressive 59m/195’ luxury motor yacht ‘Meamina’ is available for charter in the Caribbean through the winter season.
Boasting exterior design by the acclaimed Stefano Natucci and high-quality interior Studio Massari, charter yacht ‘Meamina’ is a fine example of Benetti pedigree. She was built in 2009 specifically to host the ultimate charter vacations and offers spacious accommodation for 12 guests in six staterooms.
Amongst her professional crew of 15 are a qualified masseuse and two world-class Chefs who ensure comfort, luxury and total relaxation for a fantastic Caribbean luxury yacht charter. ‘Meamina’s’ vast living spaces feature a wide range of amenities including a touch-and-go helipad, sundeck Jacuzzi, the latest digital entertainments systems throughout plus an elegant piano lounge.
Amongst her professional crew of 15 are a qualified masseuse and two world-class Chefs.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.