A long list of cutting-edge facilities, inviting outdoor spaces and stunning interior styling make AMARYLLIS one of the finest yachts available for charter this winter in the Caribbean and with her newly unveiled special offer, her availability over the festive period isn't expected to last long.
She has been impressing all who step aboard since her launch from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2011 and this is down to unrivalled attention to detail, exceptional craftsmanship and the talented hand of Reymond Langton Design, the British firm behind both her striking exterior and interior looks.
Sure to be the hub of any yacht charter is the panoramic sundeck. Guests flock here to unwind in the panoramic pool and bask in the sunshine on sun pads. There’s also seating forward suitable for casual lunches as well as cocktails and a bar looking out across the ocean provides the best views on board.
Those who wish to get closer to the water will be delighted with the beach club, where guests can relax just inches away from the ocean or access the exciting water toy collection before heading inside to work out in the waterside gym, indulge in a massage in the spa room or wind down in the sauna.
However charterers spend their days, the entire party can catch up in the evening over a delicious gourmet dinner created by the resident chef. The prime al fresco dining area is on the bridge deck aft while a chic outdoor lounge on the main deck is ideal for sundowners or post-dinner drinks.
Opportunities for entertainment and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht AMARYLLIS, the design of which has been inspired by the Belle Époque, Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods.
Honey coloured sycamore and Macassar ebony furniture create a warm yet lavish feel in the main salon while the highlight of a glamorous salon on the upper deck aft is a self-playing Schimmel Pegasus piano. There is also an elegant semi-alfresco dining setup on this level and a bridge deck salon can serve as a cinema.
The beautiful styling continues into the six staterooms, including a striking master suite forward on the upper deck with its own private terrace, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a single cabin. The motor yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.