With almost 700 vessels on display alongside over 500 exhibitors, the Cannes Yachting Festival promises another day of boating action for attendees.
The weather couldn’t be better for touring yachts and perusing exhibitors’ stands, and the clear skies and sunshine have attracted thousands of visitors for day 4 of the boat show.
As ever, YachtCharterFleet is on the ground in Cannes to bring you live, up-to-date coverage from the event.
The 2019 fleet offers an exciting variety for show-goers to explore, with vessels ranging from shiny superyachts to sporty tenders on the lineup.
Over 100 yachts measuring over 23m are in attendance, and the majority are making their Cannes Yachting Festival debuts.
Over 100 yachts measuring over 23m are in attendance at the 2019 Cannes Yachting Festival.
One such yacht is Wider Yachts’ 50m/164ft motor yacht CECILIA, whose exterior styling received recognition at the Design and Innovation Awards 2019.
Also drawing attention is Bilgin’s 47m/156ft motor yacht LILIUM, a 2019 launch which is currently wowing show-goers in Vieux Port with her contemporary and refined interiors.
A brand few feature at the Cannes Yachting Festival is proving popular this year- a new sailing yacht zone in Port Pierre Canto.
While most of the yachts in fleet are motor yachts, the new zone is designed to provide show-goers with more choice of vessels all under one roof.
A water taxi service is on hand to ferry show-goers between the two ports.
The new zone has produced a 30% bump in the number of sailing vessels on the lineup for 2019. Incidentally, the largest yacht in this year's fleet is the 65m/212ft schooner 'Mikhail Voronstov', from Greek shipyard Dream Ship Victory.
As well as the on-the-water action, exhibitors from top shipyards and brokerage houses are lining the boardwalks to ensure attendees can source first-hand information about the boats on display.
The Luxury Gallery is another enticing feature of the Yachting Festival, where a range of prestige goods are available to browse and purchase.
Tomorrow, show-goers should not miss the chance to see the Concours d’Elegance, which takes place at Vieux Port at 4pm local time.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.