Revolutionising diving, Brownie’s Third Lung system is destined to have a similarly transformative effect on the luxury charter experience.
Unlike conventional scuba diving, Brownie’s Third Lung does away with heavy tanks and buoyancy control devices in favour of a hookah-styled arrangement designed with both freedom and safety in mind.
Tethered to fellow divers and attached to a central tank via a hose configuration, adventurous charter guests are able to explore some of the world's best sites without having to master the art of scuba diving.
Offering a more natural approach to diving, the experience of using the Third Lung is not unlike snorkelling, only without the need to routinely resurface and the chance to get much deeper into the underwater world.
Trading bulky gear for lightweight apparatus, families and parties are able to discover exceptional marine life with the greatest of ease.
As well as being much more user friendly than conventional scuba diving equipment, Brownie’s system is also much more accessible.
With its surface supplied air source, those on board are afforded an awareness of whereabouts the divers are, making for a wholly controlled and safe experience.
Such an innovative design also means that guests are able to get amongst scenic spots in absolutely no time at all.
As with all of the latest technology, there’s every reason to presume that the Third Lung will become a regular addition to vessels, and its presence will become as much a part of a luxury charter as towed tenders.
To find out more about the diving options for a luxury yacht vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, get inspired by taking a look at a guided diving photo tour.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...