Capable of accommodating motor yachts up to 185m in length, and situated close to the iconic Old Town, the state of the art marina is sure to make visiting the Balearic island easier than ever.
Fast becoming a preferred destination amongst discerning charter guests, Ibiza is home to numerous critically appraised restaurants, miles of undisturbed beaches, and, of course, a nightlife scene unlike any other.
Specifically targeting the world’s larger superyachts, the new marina will make cruising the beautiful waters all the more convenient as well as providing all of the necessary marine services.
Meeting the new gold standard of superyacht marinas, the Sovren Marina of Ibiza is reported to feature a waterside restaurant and facilities for visitors to take advantage of after stepping off their charter yacht.
Speaking about the development of the marina, Stephen White, the CEO of Sovren House Group, suggest that it ‘will make a positive impact not only the economy of Ibiza Town, but also on the appeal of the island to superyacht owners and charterers worldwide’.
As more information regarding the opening of the marina becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers updated.
Set to open later this year, the Sovren Marina of Ibiza is sure to solidify the island as a leading yacht charter destination
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.