Created for off-the-beaten-track adventures, Endless Summer was launched earlier this year and, with stunning styling from Varo Interior Design, exceptional deck spaces and a long list of modern amenities, she is a fine addition to the global charter market.
The result of a successful collaboration between yachting greats Delta Marine and Christensen, she is one of a handful of luxury yachts cruising in the South Pacific this winter and offers discerning travellers the chance to explore the wonderful waters of New Zealand or the sun-kissed island-chain of Fiji.
Wherever she cruises, charterers will be able to revel in the motor yacht’s exceptional outdoor areas. Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sundeck. Here guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, recline on sunpads and sip cocktails at the bar, all while taking in gorgeous sea views.
For thrill seekers, there is an extensive collection of water toys. Pick from jet skis, hover boards, kiteboards, paddleboards and a fly boot. Underwater enthusiasts will love the dive gear, as well as the added bonus of an on-board dive master. There is also an inflatable slide and floating island for all the family to enjoy.
At night, the sundeck transforms into an outdoor cinema but, before being treated to a movie night under the stars on your private yacht charter, catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the either the upper deck or main deck aft.
Luxe materials, oversized windows, neutral furnishings and a hand-picked art collection create an inviting, bright and elegant atmosphere
Throughout the interior of charter yacht Endless Summer, luxe materials such as Peruvian walnut, bamboo, onyx, silk and leather are complemented by oversized windows, neutral furnishings and a hand-picked art collection for a bright, inviting and elegant atmosphere.
Sumptuous seating in the main salon invites loved ones to get together in refined surrounds, with a formal dining option just steps away. For a more laid-back feel, head to the skylounge where the club furniture can be repositioned outside, creating a highly desirable indoor-outdoor setting.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat to one of six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a study and mother of pearl-clad en suite, a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, one of which converts to a double. Twelve guests can sleep on board in total.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.