The recently-delivered 50 metre sailing yacht Ohana is being offered for charter in Fiji this summer.
Ohana has lovely contemporary lines and a timeless design which are complemented beautifully by her fresh, clean interior. Her joinery work is in whitewashed oak which blends perfectly with her natural colourscheme to create a light, contemporary feel.
The main deck is immersed in natural light and features a spacious saloon and dining space and her generous master suite is located aft, with additional accommodation for 8/10 charter guests in five more staterooms.
Ohana is available for charter for a limited time only from €160,000 per week.
Don't miss out on this spectacular opportunity. Get in touch with your Charter Broker today.
Ohana has lovely contemporary lines and a timeless design which are complemented beautifully by her fresh, clean interior.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.