Delivered in April 2017, VERTIGE is the first in the Italian yard’s S501 series and, with beautiful interior styling from Francesco Paszkowski and myriad options for enjoying life at sea, she will be a popular choice to explore the Mediterranean in this summer.
What’s more, Tankoa have provided the motor yacht with an exceptional exterior which promises to enhance the overall experience of vacationing at sea.
Fulfilling her brief for extended outdoor spaces, she is ideal for sun and sea lovers. Take in beautiful landscapes of your cruising grounds from her sundeck while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sipping cocktails at the bar, soaking up the sun or dining alfresco with friends and family.
Both the main deck aft and upper deck aft are home to outdoor dining areas too, and there is a fold-down swim platform which provides easy access to the on-board water toys. Plus, a side deck garage allows guests to jump on a Jet Ski or tender here without disturbing those on the beach platform.
Retreat inside charter yacht VERTIGE to discover her warm and welcoming interior. Timeless in style, the guest living areas feature teak furnishings with accents of beige and cream. There is plenty of natural light too flooding in through full-length windows.
Her extensive glazing means guests can remain connected with destinations such as the French Riviera, Corsica and Sardinia as they get-together in the main salon for a formal dinner or take some time out in the sumptuous skylounge.
On a luxury yacht charter, up to 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in six staterooms, including a main deck full-beam master suite with two hydraulic balconies for amazing views. The remaining three double cabins and one twin stateroom are located on the lower deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include Zero Speed Stabilizers for remarkable comfort when underway and a lightweight aluminium displacement hull, which maintains reasonable consumption levels.
Fulfilling her brief for extended outdoor spaces, VERTIGE is ideal for sun and sea lovers
Only renderings of the yacht's interior and deck areas are available at the moment, but YachtCharterFleet will be sure to update the site once a photo shoot has been undertaken.
To be one of the first to charter M/Y VERTIGE, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.