Delivered in April, OURANOS is one of 2016’s most exciting additions to the charter market. The first in the Italian yard’s new C Force 50 line, she combines striking looks and innovative design features with stunning interior styling.
Easily recognisable, her aggressive lines will ensure she stands out from her fellow superyachts when lined up at the Monaco Yacht Show from September 28 to October 1 as well as when cruising the world’s most popular cruising grounds on a yacht charter.
One of her most distinctive traits is the full-length side windows, which span from the main salon to the skylounge above to offer incredible sea views and a sun-filled interior. Further enhancing this effect are the glass surfaces integrated into the bulwarks of the main deck.
Another highlight is her innovative beach club, which can be used both at anchor and when cruising. Inside is formed of a massage corner and gymnasium, while two side-opening hull ports create terraces where guests can unwind close to the ocean.
Other exterior areas include the sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, large bar and multiple sunning opportunities, an expansive aft deck lounge and the main alfresco dining option on the upper deck aft.
Designed by Gian Marco Campanino and Admiral Centro Stile, the contemporary interior of luxury yacht OURANOS radiates understated elegance. Based on purity and linearity, the styling is brought alive with high-end finishes and a subtle colour scheme to offer a serene yet luxurious environment.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite with a private office, one VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. An elevator provides access to all guest decks.
Over the past few months, she has been open for charter in Mediterranean hotspots such as Greece and the French Riviera and, engineered to explore the world, she is capable of trans-Pacific and trans-Atlantic crossing with a range of 6,000nm.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht OURANOS radiates understated elegance
So far, only renderings of OURANOS have been released, meaning all eyes will be on her in Monaco as she unveils her interior and deck spaces. YachtCharterFleet will keep readers up-to-date with any images released as well as news on her future cruising itineraries.
For further information on M/Y OURANOS, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.