Delivered in April, OURANOS is one of 2016’s most exciting additions to the charter market. The first in the Italian yard’s new C Force 50 line, she combines striking looks and innovative design features with stunning interior styling.
Easily recognisable, her aggressive lines will ensure she stands out from her fellow superyachts when lined up at the Monaco Yacht Show from September 28 to October 1 as well as when cruising the world’s most popular cruising grounds on a yacht charter.
One of her most distinctive traits is the full-length side windows, which span from the main salon to the skylounge above to offer incredible sea views and a sun-filled interior. Further enhancing this effect are the glass surfaces integrated into the bulwarks of the main deck.
Another highlight is her innovative beach club, which can be used both at anchor and when cruising. Inside is formed of a massage corner and gymnasium, while two side-opening hull ports create terraces where guests can unwind close to the ocean.
Other exterior areas include the sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, large bar and multiple sunning opportunities, an expansive aft deck lounge and the main alfresco dining option on the upper deck aft.
Designed by Gian Marco Campanino and Admiral Centro Stile, the contemporary interior of luxury yacht OURANOS radiates understated elegance. Based on purity and linearity, the styling is brought alive with high-end finishes and a subtle colour scheme to offer a serene yet luxurious environment.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite with a private office, one VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. An elevator provides access to all guest decks.
Over the past few months, she has been open for charter in Mediterranean hotspots such as Greece and the French Riviera and, engineered to explore the world, she is capable of trans-Pacific and trans-Atlantic crossing with a range of 6,000nm.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht OURANOS radiates understated elegance
So far, only renderings of OURANOS have been released, meaning all eyes will be on her in Monaco as she unveils her interior and deck spaces. YachtCharterFleet will keep readers up-to-date with any images released as well as news on her future cruising itineraries.
For further information on M/Y OURANOS, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed