As CORSARIO is currently being built at the Radez facilities on the Croatian island of Korcula, guests can be among the first to experience her brand new living spaces and state-of-the-art facilities when she begins her debut charter season in the Adriatic next year.
She is an ideal option for charterers looking to combine the joy and elegance of sailing aboard a traditional-styled yacht with the comfort and luxury provided by modern-day styling and amenities.
One of the most popular daytime hangouts on board during a luxury yacht charter is expected to be the sundeck, primed with an inviting spa pool and a variety of lounging options.
The aft deck below, meanwhile, will feature an al fresco dining area large enough to host the entire charter party, and the opportunities for socialising and relaxing continue into the open-plan interior.
Stepping into the main salon via the aft deck, guests will be welcomed by a comfortable seating area. This leads forward to a sleek bar, where cocktails can be enjoyed while watching the widescreen TV. The salon then opens up into a formal dining area capable of seating up to 12 guests.
The overall atmosphere aboard luxury yacht CORSARIO is relaxed, modern and stylish thanks to her exemplary styling
The overall feel aboard luxury yacht CORSARIO is relaxed, modern and stylish thanks to a combination of white walls, rich wooden floorboards, stainless steel accents, contemporary furniture and pops of turquoise.
Replicating the tranquil atmosphere of the main deck are the six staterooms, made up of a master suite, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
Other highlights include a sauna and massage room, and she also includes an excellent selection of water toys, such as jet skis, paddle boards and kayaks, for hours of fun on the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.