The new flagship model from Mondo Marine, SARASTAR hit the water earlier this week at a ceremony held in the Italian shipyard’s headquarters in Savona. Boasting an elegant yet sporty profile as well luxe areas inside and out, the world cruiser is an exceptional yacht charter choice.
She is sure to turn heads lined up in Port Hercules at the Monaco show as well as throughout the world’s best cruising grounds such as the Mediterranean and Caribbean thanks to her polished navy blue hull and bold, sleek lines penned by Luca Dini.
Innovative technology ensures she can reach an impressive top speed of 19.5 knots and a cruising speed of 18 knots, and she also has a spectacular range of 4,100nm, making her ideal for extended cruising.
Such a powerful performance, however, has not compromised her comfort, internal space and outstanding design. Silvia Marguitti and Gabriele Tartaelli worked together with Dini to create a chic and contemporary interior.
Only renderings have so far been released of the living areas on board luxury yacht SARASTAR, meaning visitors to the Monaco Yacht Show and charter guests will be among the first to be wowed by her stunning interior.
A masculine colour scheme of black, white and grey, with injections of vivid hues such as lime, gold and purple has been used throughout the bright and open main salon, and the full-beam skylounge, cited to be among one of her many highlights.
Precious materials such as white onyx, exotic marbles, crystals and semi-precious stones also feature throughout, with a glass sculpture by Italian artist Lorenzo Malfatti found enclosing the magnificent staircase.
Another unique characteristic is her convertible foredeck, which can serve as an enclosed tender garage or open up to form a sunbathing area, dance floor or helipad. Plus, skylights allow natural light to flow from the sundeck aft down to the beach club below.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests in six beautifully appointed cabins, consisting of a master suite, four double cabins and one twin cabins.
Such a powerful performance, however, has not compromised her comfort, internal space and outstanding design
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...