The new flagship model from Mondo Marine, SARASTAR hit the water earlier this week at a ceremony held in the Italian shipyard’s headquarters in Savona. Boasting an elegant yet sporty profile as well luxe areas inside and out, the world cruiser is an exceptional yacht charter choice.
She is sure to turn heads lined up in Port Hercules at the Monaco show as well as throughout the world’s best cruising grounds such as the Mediterranean and Caribbean thanks to her polished navy blue hull and bold, sleek lines penned by Luca Dini.
Innovative technology ensures she can reach an impressive top speed of 19.5 knots and a cruising speed of 18 knots, and she also has a spectacular range of 4,100nm, making her ideal for extended cruising.
Such a powerful performance, however, has not compromised her comfort, internal space and outstanding design. Silvia Marguitti and Gabriele Tartaelli worked together with Dini to create a chic and contemporary interior.
Only renderings have so far been released of the living areas on board luxury yacht SARASTAR, meaning visitors to the Monaco Yacht Show and charter guests will be among the first to be wowed by her stunning interior.
A masculine colour scheme of black, white and grey, with injections of vivid hues such as lime, gold and purple has been used throughout the bright and open main salon, and the full-beam skylounge, cited to be among one of her many highlights.
Precious materials such as white onyx, exotic marbles, crystals and semi-precious stones also feature throughout, with a glass sculpture by Italian artist Lorenzo Malfatti found enclosing the magnificent staircase.
Another unique characteristic is her convertible foredeck, which can serve as an enclosed tender garage or open up to form a sunbathing area, dance floor or helipad. Plus, skylights allow natural light to flow from the sundeck aft down to the beach club below.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests in six beautifully appointed cabins, consisting of a master suite, four double cabins and one twin cabins.
Such a powerful performance, however, has not compromised her comfort, internal space and outstanding design
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...