Brand New Mondo Marine Superyacht SARASTAR Joins Charter Market
The new flagship model from Mondo Marine, SARASTAR hit the water earlier this week at a ceremony held in the Italian shipyard’s headquarters in Savona. Boasting an elegant yet sporty profile as well luxe areas inside and out, the world cruiser is an exceptional yacht charter choice.
She is sure to turn heads lined up in Port Hercules at the Monaco show as well as throughout the world’s best cruising grounds such as the Mediterranean and Caribbean thanks to her polished navy blue hull and bold, sleek lines penned by Luca Dini.
Innovative technology ensures she can reach an impressive top speed of 19.5 knots and a cruising speed of 18 knots, and she also has a spectacular range of 4,100nm, making her ideal for extended cruising.
Such a powerful performance, however, has not compromised her comfort, internal space and outstanding design. Silvia Marguitti and Gabriele Tartaelli worked together with Dini to create a chic and contemporary interior.
Only renderings have so far been released of the living areas on board luxury yacht SARASTAR, meaning visitors to the Monaco Yacht Show and charter guests will be among the first to be wowed by her stunning interior.
A masculine colour scheme of black, white and grey, with injections of vivid hues such as lime, gold and purple has been used throughout the bright and open main salon, and the full-beam skylounge, cited to be among one of her many highlights.
Precious materials such as white onyx, exotic marbles, crystals and semi-precious stones also feature throughout, with a glass sculpture by Italian artist Lorenzo Malfatti found enclosing the magnificent staircase.
Another unique characteristic is her convertible foredeck, which can serve as an enclosed tender garage or open up to form a sunbathing area, dance floor or helipad. Plus, skylights allow natural light to flow from the sundeck aft down to the beach club below.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests in six beautifully appointed cabins, consisting of a master suite, four double cabins and one twin cabins.
Such a powerful performance, however, has not compromised her comfort, internal space and outstanding design
More Yacht Information
SaraStar Yacht For Charter
60m Mondo Marine, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...