Having joined the charter fleet back in March, superyacht ONEWORLD has quickly made a name for herself around Australia, appearing at a number of prestigious shows around the Gold Coast.
Indeed, just last month, the Gulf Craft motor yacht was one of the largest and newest vessels to attend the Australian Superyacht Rendezvous. Last week, however, it was the state of the art Sanctuary Cove that hosted the exceptional yacht.
Perhaps the greatest feature of ONEWORLD is her ability to accommodate up to 120 guests during a day charter.Obviously, this is a particularly attractive feature when you consider how many of the Australian hotspots lend themselves to day charters.
Similarly, her large semi-convertible flybridge means that entertaining guests couldn’t be easier, and those on board can expect to enjoy their surroundings in style both when cruising and when at-anchor.
Taking Australia by storm, superyacht ONEWORLD is one of the newest and most well-equipped yachts for charter around the sublime cruising grounds
Complete with an intimate foredeck space, an interior section which fuses beautifully with the exterior, and a wide range of water toys, there’s an endless flexibility about the superyacht which makes her perfect for just about any kind of situation.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests on a private yacht charter vacation, M/Y ONEWORLD boasts a large master cabin on the main deck as well as an additional 2 doubles and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.