Following her delivery next year, 'Happy Me' will become a superyacht for charter. She is currently in the final stages of construction at Benetti's facilities in Viareggio.
She is a part of the Italian yard's Classic Supreme 132 series, a range characterised by its refined exteriors, considered layout and generous alfresco living areas. Happy Me marks the fourteenth hull in the series.
She features exteriors from Stefano Righini and interiors by Zuretti. The motor yacht has been optimised for hosting private yacht charters, with all of the latest amenities and on-board features to ensure her guests are suitably relaxed and entertained.
Pictured above: M/Y ORYX
Motor yacht ORYX (pictured above) is also a part of the Classic Supreme 132 series. She has been helmed by the same interior and exterior design team as Happy Me and plays host to a number of the same amenities, so we can expect the pair to share some similarities.
Happy Me will offer a deck jacuzzi, gym equipment and spa-style treatment room.
Her innovative upper deck skylounge comes complete with a karaoke machine which will have the capacity to turn the space into a nightclub-style set up with laser lights on the interior and exterior.
Happy Me is part of Benetti's Classic Supreme 132 series, a range characterised by its refined exteriors, considered layout and generous alfresco living areas.
The yacht is well-suited to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean. Whether she's island-hopping around Greece or exploring the ancient, palm-tree lined cities of Croatia, she will transport guests in supreme comfort and style.
She will also be chartering around the West Mediterranean in destinations including the Italian Riviera and the South of France. No doubt she will be a popular yacht charter option wherever she cruises.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.