Taking its name from the Latin expression for ‘further beyond’, the scale of ambition behind the fourth largest Amels superyacht, Plvs Vltra, cannot be stressed enough.
The first yacht from their 242 Limited Editions range, the yacht has unquestionably set some very high expectations for the prolific Dutch shipyard. Indeed, not only do her harmonious exterior lines come courtesy of Tim Heywood Design, her as-yet-unseen interior has been styled by the award-winning team at Winch Design.
Complete with a generously proportioned infinity pool as well as a touch and go helipad, it's no surprise that superyacht Plvs Vltra caused quite the impact in the months leading up to her delivery, with photos of her sea trials inspiring plenty of chatter across social media.
Such photos of the motor yacht revealed not only her outstanding underway performance, but also the sheer expanse of her sundeck which is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi and attendant sunpads at the fore.
With a total of six staterooms including a master and two VIPs, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests at any one time.
Believed to be joining the immeasurably impressive cast of the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, superyacht Plvs Vltra is sure to generate plenty of excitement
Having already announced a truly stellar collection of attending superyachts, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 will only continue to grow in stature with Plvs Vltra joining the leagues.
Guaranteed good company and satisfying the curiosity of the discerning visitors to the event, there’s no doubt that the superyacht would be very much in her element.
What’s more, as a brand new luxury yacht, Plvs Vltra will assuredly have no difficulty distinguishing herself and leaving a lasting impression on all who pass their eyes over her.
With less than one third of the expected lineup revealed, and with plenty of exciting superyachts yet to be announced, YachtCharterFleet will continue to provide extensive coverage ahead of assembling a ‘must see’ guide for the show.
As a brand new delivery, we are we yet to receive information regarding Plvs Vltra will be made available for luxury charter vacations.
If you are interested in chartering a similar yacht, feel free to take a look at all Amels superyachts available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at similar luxury yachts available for charter.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...