Taking its name from the Latin expression for ‘further beyond’, the scale of ambition behind the fourth largest Amels superyacht, Plvs Vltra, cannot be stressed enough.
The first yacht from their 242 Limited Editions range, the yacht has unquestionably set some very high expectations for the prolific Dutch shipyard. Indeed, not only do her harmonious exterior lines come courtesy of Tim Heywood Design, her as-yet-unseen interior has been styled by the award-winning team at Winch Design.
Complete with a generously proportioned infinity pool as well as a touch and go helipad, it's no surprise that superyacht Plvs Vltra caused quite the impact in the months leading up to her delivery, with photos of her sea trials inspiring plenty of chatter across social media.
Such photos of the motor yacht revealed not only her outstanding underway performance, but also the sheer expanse of her sundeck which is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi and attendant sunpads at the fore.
With a total of six staterooms including a master and two VIPs, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests at any one time.
Believed to be joining the immeasurably impressive cast of the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, superyacht Plvs Vltra is sure to generate plenty of excitement
Having already announced a truly stellar collection of attending superyachts, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 will only continue to grow in stature with Plvs Vltra joining the leagues.
Guaranteed good company and satisfying the curiosity of the discerning visitors to the event, there’s no doubt that the superyacht would be very much in her element.
What’s more, as a brand new luxury yacht, Plvs Vltra will assuredly have no difficulty distinguishing herself and leaving a lasting impression on all who pass their eyes over her.
With less than one third of the expected lineup revealed, and with plenty of exciting superyachts yet to be announced, YachtCharterFleet will continue to provide extensive coverage ahead of assembling a ‘must see’ guide for the show.
As a brand new delivery, we are we yet to receive information regarding Plvs Vltra will be made available for luxury charter vacations.
If you are interested in chartering a similar yacht, feel free to take a look at all Amels superyachts available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at similar luxury yachts available for charter.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.