Taking its name from the Latin expression for ‘further beyond’, the scale of ambition behind the fourth largest Amels superyacht, Plvs Vltra, cannot be stressed enough.
The first yacht from their 242 Limited Editions range, the yacht has unquestionably set some very high expectations for the prolific Dutch shipyard. Indeed, not only do her harmonious exterior lines come courtesy of Tim Heywood Design, her as-yet-unseen interior has been styled by the award-winning team at Winch Design.
Complete with a generously proportioned infinity pool as well as a touch and go helipad, it's no surprise that superyacht Plvs Vltra caused quite the impact in the months leading up to her delivery, with photos of her sea trials inspiring plenty of chatter across social media.
Such photos of the motor yacht revealed not only her outstanding underway performance, but also the sheer expanse of her sundeck which is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi and attendant sunpads at the fore.
With a total of six staterooms including a master and two VIPs, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests at any one time.
Believed to be joining the immeasurably impressive cast of the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, superyacht Plvs Vltra is sure to generate plenty of excitement
Having already announced a truly stellar collection of attending superyachts, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 will only continue to grow in stature with Plvs Vltra joining the leagues.
Guaranteed good company and satisfying the curiosity of the discerning visitors to the event, there’s no doubt that the superyacht would be very much in her element.
What’s more, as a brand new luxury yacht, Plvs Vltra will assuredly have no difficulty distinguishing herself and leaving a lasting impression on all who pass their eyes over her.
With less than one third of the expected lineup revealed, and with plenty of exciting superyachts yet to be announced, YachtCharterFleet will continue to provide extensive coverage ahead of assembling a ‘must see’ guide for the show.
As a brand new delivery, we are we yet to receive information regarding Plvs Vltra will be made available for luxury charter vacations.
If you are interested in chartering a similar yacht, feel free to take a look at all Amels superyachts available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at similar luxury yachts available for charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...