Taking its name from the Latin expression for ‘further beyond’, the scale of ambition behind the fourth largest Amels superyacht, Plvs Vltra, cannot be stressed enough.
The first yacht from their 242 Limited Editions range, the yacht has unquestionably set some very high expectations for the prolific Dutch shipyard. Indeed, not only do her harmonious exterior lines come courtesy of Tim Heywood Design, her as-yet-unseen interior has been styled by the award-winning team at Winch Design.
Complete with a generously proportioned infinity pool as well as a touch and go helipad, it's no surprise that superyacht Plvs Vltra caused quite the impact in the months leading up to her delivery, with photos of her sea trials inspiring plenty of chatter across social media.
Such photos of the motor yacht revealed not only her outstanding underway performance, but also the sheer expanse of her sundeck which is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi and attendant sunpads at the fore.
With a total of six staterooms including a master and two VIPs, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests at any one time.
Believed to be joining the immeasurably impressive cast of the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, superyacht Plvs Vltra is sure to generate plenty of excitement
Having already announced a truly stellar collection of attending superyachts, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 will only continue to grow in stature with Plvs Vltra joining the leagues.
Guaranteed good company and satisfying the curiosity of the discerning visitors to the event, there’s no doubt that the superyacht would be very much in her element.
What’s more, as a brand new luxury yacht, Plvs Vltra will assuredly have no difficulty distinguishing herself and leaving a lasting impression on all who pass their eyes over her.
With less than one third of the expected lineup revealed, and with plenty of exciting superyachts yet to be announced, YachtCharterFleet will continue to provide extensive coverage ahead of assembling a ‘must see’ guide for the show.
As a brand new delivery, we are we yet to receive information regarding Plvs Vltra will be made available for luxury charter vacations.
If you are interested in chartering a similar yacht, feel free to take a look at all Amels superyachts available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at similar luxury yachts available for charter.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...