Following the delivery of the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY in July, Feadship have once again caused waves across the industry with the launch of AQUARIUS.
Indeed, with the recently published images of the intimate ceremony revealing her impressively graceful profile, the motor yacht is sure to be the subject of many conversations.
With Feadship’s conventional bow and raked superstructure accented by more modern contemporary touches, the exterior is the product of a collaboration between in-house naval architects De Voogt and fellow Dutch team Sinot Yacht Design.
Reportedly designed in partnership with her experienced owner, the interior includes seven staterooms to accommodate up to twelve guests.
Combining classic Feadship features with contemporary styling , AQUARIUS is every inch the refined superyacht
Though photographs of luxury superyacht AQUARIUS are limited to her exterior, Feadship have announced that she includes an expansive owner’s deck as well as a dedicated massage room, media room, and retractable balcony.
What’s more, renderings of the interior which were published ahead of her launch suggest that the overall style of the interior is distinctly modern, with plenty of light reaching the communal and guest spaces via extended windows.
As well as showcasing her exceptional design, the latest information from Feadship reveals that AQUARIUS cruises at 12 knots and is capable of reaching a top speed of 17 knots.
New images of Feadship superyacht AQUARIUS also provide a greater look at the broadly proportioned swim platform which is sure to allow guests the greatest possible convenience when it comes to boarding tenders and accessing the water.
Likewise, detail shots of the exterior emphasis just how immaculate her finish is, and the outstanding volume on offer.
As more information becomes available regarding the Dutch masterpiece, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...