Following the delivery of the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY in July, Feadship have once again caused waves across the industry with the launch of AQUARIUS.
Indeed, with the recently published images of the intimate ceremony revealing her impressively graceful profile, the motor yacht is sure to be the subject of many conversations.
With Feadship’s conventional bow and raked superstructure accented by more modern contemporary touches, the exterior is the product of a collaboration between in-house naval architects De Voogt and fellow Dutch team Sinot Yacht Design.
Reportedly designed in partnership with her experienced owner, the interior includes seven staterooms to accommodate up to twelve guests.
Combining classic Feadship features with contemporary styling , AQUARIUS is every inch the refined superyacht
Though photographs of luxury superyacht AQUARIUS are limited to her exterior, Feadship have announced that she includes an expansive owner’s deck as well as a dedicated massage room, media room, and retractable balcony.
What’s more, renderings of the interior which were published ahead of her launch suggest that the overall style of the interior is distinctly modern, with plenty of light reaching the communal and guest spaces via extended windows.
As well as showcasing her exceptional design, the latest information from Feadship reveals that AQUARIUS cruises at 12 knots and is capable of reaching a top speed of 17 knots.
New images of Feadship superyacht AQUARIUS also provide a greater look at the broadly proportioned swim platform which is sure to allow guests the greatest possible convenience when it comes to boarding tenders and accessing the water.
Likewise, detail shots of the exterior emphasis just how immaculate her finish is, and the outstanding volume on offer.
As more information becomes available regarding the Dutch masterpiece, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed