Brand New 92m Feadship Superyacht AQUARIUS Launched In Aalsmeer
Following the delivery of the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY in July, Feadship have once again caused waves across the industry with the launch of AQUARIUS.
Indeed, with the recently published images of the intimate ceremony revealing her impressively graceful profile, the motor yacht is sure to be the subject of many conversations.
With Feadship’s conventional bow and raked superstructure accented by more modern contemporary touches, the exterior is the product of a collaboration between in-house naval architects De Voogt and fellow Dutch team Sinot Yacht Design.
Reportedly designed in partnership with her experienced owner, the interior includes seven staterooms to accommodate up to twelve guests.
Combining classic Feadship features with contemporary styling , AQUARIUS is every inch the refined superyacht
Though photographs of luxury superyacht AQUARIUS are limited to her exterior, Feadship have announced that she includes an expansive owner’s deck as well as a dedicated massage room, media room, and retractable balcony.
What’s more, renderings of the interior which were published ahead of her launch suggest that the overall style of the interior is distinctly modern, with plenty of light reaching the communal and guest spaces via extended windows.
As well as showcasing her exceptional design, the latest information from Feadship reveals that AQUARIUS cruises at 12 knots and is capable of reaching a top speed of 17 knots.
New images of Feadship superyacht AQUARIUS also provide a greater look at the broadly proportioned swim platform which is sure to allow guests the greatest possible convenience when it comes to boarding tenders and accessing the water.
Likewise, detail shots of the exterior emphasis just how immaculate her finish is, and the outstanding volume on offer.
As more information becomes available regarding the Dutch masterpiece, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...