As discerning crowds descend once again on Port Hercule in Monaco, there will unquestionably be quite a stir about the news that one of this year’s hottest deliveries will be in attendance.
Blessed with nothing short of a regatta winning performance, the lightweight carbon fibre rig has been completed with ultra-modern styling to ensure that what she offers in function is reflected by what she offers in form.
Something of a headline grabber, the sailing yacht was recently the talk of the industry press for acquiring two brand new limousine tenders.
No doubt one of the leading ladies of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, SYBARIS will be sure to bring more than a touch of sailing yacht glamour
Taking its cues from the school of minimalist design whilst remaining wholly inviting, the interior design of sailing yacht SYBARIS is incontestably unique.
Indeed, the use of a neutral color palette and sparsely arranged artwork creates an enlivening yet calming atmosphere.
All bespoke, the furnishings found throughout the open plan layout of the yacht are nicely consistent with her overall design. That is, their dark colours artfully offset the brighter tones and fixtures which surround them.
Complete with a full-beam owner’s suite as well as two VIPs and three doubles, SYBARIS is capable of accommodating a total of six guests.
The exterior of SYBARIS is just as chic as her interior, and is resplendent in both dedicated living areas and stylistic flourishes.
By enlisting the creativity of the American PH Design house, the owner has ensured that the alfresco dining options and lounging areas are as accessible as they are aesthetically appealing.
Outfitted in fresh white seating and with partial found throughout, the exterior is ultimately what might be expected of a large motor yacht.
With all of this in mind, there’s sure to be plenty of discussion surrounding SYBARIS at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 in only a couple of months time.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...