As discerning crowds descend once again on Port Hercule in Monaco, there will unquestionably be quite a stir about the news that one of this year’s hottest deliveries will be in attendance.
Blessed with nothing short of a regatta winning performance, the lightweight carbon fibre rig has been completed with ultra-modern styling to ensure that what she offers in function is reflected by what she offers in form.
Something of a headline grabber, the sailing yacht was recently the talk of the industry press for acquiring two brand new limousine tenders.
No doubt one of the leading ladies of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, SYBARIS will be sure to bring more than a touch of sailing yacht glamour
Taking its cues from the school of minimalist design whilst remaining wholly inviting, the interior design of sailing yacht SYBARIS is incontestably unique.
Indeed, the use of a neutral color palette and sparsely arranged artwork creates an enlivening yet calming atmosphere.
All bespoke, the furnishings found throughout the open plan layout of the yacht are nicely consistent with her overall design. That is, their dark colours artfully offset the brighter tones and fixtures which surround them.
Complete with a full-beam owner’s suite as well as two VIPs and three doubles, SYBARIS is capable of accommodating a total of six guests.
The exterior of SYBARIS is just as chic as her interior, and is resplendent in both dedicated living areas and stylistic flourishes.
By enlisting the creativity of the American PH Design house, the owner has ensured that the alfresco dining options and lounging areas are as accessible as they are aesthetically appealing.
Outfitted in fresh white seating and with partial found throughout, the exterior is ultimately what might be expected of a large motor yacht.
With all of this in mind, there’s sure to be plenty of discussion surrounding SYBARIS at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 in only a couple of months time.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.