Launched and delivered from Feadship’s Kaag yard, JOY is unquestionably one of the most talked about motor yachts of 2016.
Regarded as a wholly cohesive vessel, a great deal of the critical attention has been attentive to the seamless flow between her exterior and interior spaces.
What’s more, the project ushered in a new era for Bannenberg & Rowell, with the yacht being the first to be designed by the iconic team since the passing of their legendary founder, Jon Bannenberg, back in 2002.
Though images of the interior are yet to be published, Studio Indigo, the team behind the design, have released a statement which describes how their elegant and rich styling comfortably met the owner’s brief to ‘create something totally different to every other yacht’- obviously, images of the interior are now being eagerly awaited.
With both summer and winter low rates beginning at €600,000 per week, and the high rates coming in at €700,000, there’s sure to be plenty of interest amongst those looking to experience the very best the superyacht world has to offer.
Having spent a short period of time in English waters following her delivery, superyacht JOY has now headed to the Mediterranean.
Already developing an enviable reputation, there will no doubt be plenty of interest in chartering superyacht JOY
Looking to be a truly entertaining superyacht, the broad swim platform of JOY is sure to make boarding tenders or simply diving into the water entirely effortless.
Similarly, the cantilevered timber spiral staircase situated at the centre of the interior is sure to have guests navigating the various decks in complete style.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of the vessel, however, is the highly praised owner’s suite which boasts 270-degree wraparound windows to allow for outstanding visibility when underway or at anchor.
With a total of seven further staterooms, luxury yacht JOY is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst being chartered.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...