Brand New 70m Feadship Superyacht JOY Available For Charter
Launched and delivered from Feadship’s Kaag yard, JOY is unquestionably one of the most talked about motor yachts of 2016.
Regarded as a wholly cohesive vessel, a great deal of the critical attention has been attentive to the seamless flow between her exterior and interior spaces.
What’s more, the project ushered in a new era for Bannenberg & Rowell, with the yacht being the first to be designed by the iconic team since the passing of their legendary founder, Jon Bannenberg, back in 2002.
Though images of the interior are yet to be published, Studio Indigo, the team behind the design, have released a statement which describes how their elegant and rich styling comfortably met the owner’s brief to ‘create something totally different to every other yacht’- obviously, images of the interior are now being eagerly awaited.
With both summer and winter low rates beginning at €600,000 per week, and the high rates coming in at €700,000, there’s sure to be plenty of interest amongst those looking to experience the very best the superyacht world has to offer.
Having spent a short period of time in English waters following her delivery, superyacht JOY has now headed to the Mediterranean.
Already developing an enviable reputation, there will no doubt be plenty of interest in chartering superyacht JOY
Looking to be a truly entertaining superyacht, the broad swim platform of JOY is sure to make boarding tenders or simply diving into the water entirely effortless.
Similarly, the cantilevered timber spiral staircase situated at the centre of the interior is sure to have guests navigating the various decks in complete style.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of the vessel, however, is the highly praised owner’s suite which boasts 270-degree wraparound windows to allow for outstanding visibility when underway or at anchor.
With a total of seven further staterooms, luxury yacht JOY is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst being chartered.
More Yacht Information
Joy Yacht For Charter
70m Feadship, 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...