A masterpiece in contemporary design, superyacht Ocean Emerald is truly unlike anything else currently on the water.
The sister ship to the similarly eye-catching 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Pearl’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Sapphire’, Ocean Emerald has earned plenty of praise for her innovative and space-maximizing design.
Now offering guests the opportunity to enjoy her at a reduced rate, those on board will be able to make use of her magnificent communal and guest spaces.
With all of this in mind, there has never been a better time to experience this motor yacht in suitably cruising grounds.
Beautiful on the inside
Designed by the forward thinking minds at British agency Foster & Partners, the interior of superyacht Ocean Emerald boasts a refreshing collection of social areas.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of these is the main salon which is finished in bright white and yellow furnishings.
Besides the large master cabin positioned on the main deck, up to 12 guests can be accommodated across 2 VIP suites and 2 doubles,which can be transformed into twins, during a private charter vacation.
Impressively futuristic, superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a revolutionary charter experience
And the out…
The exterior of superyacht Ocean Emerald has also received the masterful touch of Foster & Partners, and is particularly good for the exotic cruising grounds of Thailand.
Indeed, the well-positioned collection of furnishings mean that it’s possible to relax and take in the sights in style. The Jacuzzi on the bow is also a highlight sure to be appreciated by the discerning charter guests who step on board.
Whilst guests can get to and from Ocean Emerald on board large tenders, they’ll be able to play on the water with Jet Skis and wakeboards.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ocean Emerald, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Thailand.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...