A masterpiece in contemporary design, superyacht Ocean Emerald is truly unlike anything else currently on the water.
The sister ship to the similarly eye-catching 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Pearl’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Sapphire’, Ocean Emerald has earned plenty of praise for her innovative and space-maximizing design.
Now offering guests the opportunity to enjoy her at a reduced rate, those on board will be able to make use of her magnificent communal and guest spaces.
With all of this in mind, there has never been a better time to experience this motor yacht in suitably cruising grounds.
Beautiful on the inside
Designed by the forward thinking minds at British agency Foster & Partners, the interior of superyacht Ocean Emerald boasts a refreshing collection of social areas.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of these is the main salon which is finished in bright white and yellow furnishings.
Besides the large master cabin positioned on the main deck, up to 12 guests can be accommodated across 2 VIP suites and 2 doubles,which can be transformed into twins, during a private charter vacation.
Impressively futuristic, superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a revolutionary charter experience
And the out…
The exterior of superyacht Ocean Emerald has also received the masterful touch of Foster & Partners, and is particularly good for the exotic cruising grounds of Thailand.
Indeed, the well-positioned collection of furnishings mean that it’s possible to relax and take in the sights in style. The Jacuzzi on the bow is also a highlight sure to be appreciated by the discerning charter guests who step on board.
Whilst guests can get to and from Ocean Emerald on board large tenders, they’ll be able to play on the water with Jet Skis and wakeboards.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ocean Emerald, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Thailand.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed