A masterpiece in contemporary design, superyacht Ocean Emerald is truly unlike anything else currently on the water.
The sister ship to the similarly eye-catching 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Pearl’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Sapphire’, Ocean Emerald has earned plenty of praise for her innovative and space-maximizing design.
Now offering guests the opportunity to enjoy her at a reduced rate, those on board will be able to make use of her magnificent communal and guest spaces.
With all of this in mind, there has never been a better time to experience this motor yacht in suitably cruising grounds.
Beautiful on the inside
Designed by the forward thinking minds at British agency Foster & Partners, the interior of superyacht Ocean Emerald boasts a refreshing collection of social areas.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of these is the main salon which is finished in bright white and yellow furnishings.
Besides the large master cabin positioned on the main deck, up to 12 guests can be accommodated across 2 VIP suites and 2 doubles,which can be transformed into twins, during a private charter vacation.
Impressively futuristic, superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a revolutionary charter experience
And the out…
The exterior of superyacht Ocean Emerald has also received the masterful touch of Foster & Partners, and is particularly good for the exotic cruising grounds of Thailand.
Indeed, the well-positioned collection of furnishings mean that it’s possible to relax and take in the sights in style. The Jacuzzi on the bow is also a highlight sure to be appreciated by the discerning charter guests who step on board.
Whilst guests can get to and from Ocean Emerald on board large tenders, they’ll be able to play on the water with Jet Skis and wakeboards.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ocean Emerald, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Thailand.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.