The 62m/203ft yacht BISTANGO is now under new ownership and has re-joined the charter market as luxury yacht ‘Mine Games’.
Fresh from a refit, the 2010 build from Benetti is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the motor yacht. Plus there are alfresco dining options on other deck spaces, ensuring charter guests are kept constantly in touch with their beautiful cruising grounds.
An extravagant monochrome style with splashes of gold runs throughout the main salon and dining salon. Unique art work, statues and a baby grand piano enhance the luxe environment.
The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in one large master suite, one VIP cabin on the bridge deck, three double cabins and one twin cabin. The opulent master suite features an office and lounge as well as direct access to the foredeck.
Other highlights include retractable sun awnings to provide respite from the midday heat, multi-coloured lights in the sundeck Jacuzzi and a helipad.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the luxuryyacht
There is also an elevator to all decks and wheelchair accessibility.
Benefiting from Zero Speed Stabilisers, the charter yacht comfortably cruises at 14 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots.
For further information on M/Y Mine Games, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare of luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed