The 62m/203ft yacht BISTANGO is now under new ownership and has re-joined the charter market as luxury yacht ‘Mine Games’.
Fresh from a refit, the 2010 build from Benetti is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the motor yacht. Plus there are alfresco dining options on other deck spaces, ensuring charter guests are kept constantly in touch with their beautiful cruising grounds.
An extravagant monochrome style with splashes of gold runs throughout the main salon and dining salon. Unique art work, statues and a baby grand piano enhance the luxe environment.
The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in one large master suite, one VIP cabin on the bridge deck, three double cabins and one twin cabin. The opulent master suite features an office and lounge as well as direct access to the foredeck.
Other highlights include retractable sun awnings to provide respite from the midday heat, multi-coloured lights in the sundeck Jacuzzi and a helipad.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the luxuryyacht
There is also an elevator to all decks and wheelchair accessibility.
Benefiting from Zero Speed Stabilisers, the charter yacht comfortably cruises at 14 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots.
For further information on M/Y Mine Games, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare of luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...