The 62m/203ft yacht BISTANGO is now under new ownership and has re-joined the charter market as luxury yacht ‘Mine Games’.
Fresh from a refit, the 2010 build from Benetti is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the motor yacht. Plus there are alfresco dining options on other deck spaces, ensuring charter guests are kept constantly in touch with their beautiful cruising grounds.
An extravagant monochrome style with splashes of gold runs throughout the main salon and dining salon. Unique art work, statues and a baby grand piano enhance the luxe environment.
The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in one large master suite, one VIP cabin on the bridge deck, three double cabins and one twin cabin. The opulent master suite features an office and lounge as well as direct access to the foredeck.
Other highlights include retractable sun awnings to provide respite from the midday heat, multi-coloured lights in the sundeck Jacuzzi and a helipad.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the luxuryyacht
There is also an elevator to all decks and wheelchair accessibility.
Benefiting from Zero Speed Stabilisers, the charter yacht comfortably cruises at 14 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots.
For further information on M/Y Mine Games, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare of luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.