The 62m/203ft yacht BISTANGO is now under new ownership and has re-joined the charter market as luxury yacht ‘Mine Games’.
Fresh from a refit, the 2010 build from Benetti is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the motor yacht. Plus there are alfresco dining options on other deck spaces, ensuring charter guests are kept constantly in touch with their beautiful cruising grounds.
An extravagant monochrome style with splashes of gold runs throughout the main salon and dining salon. Unique art work, statues and a baby grand piano enhance the luxe environment.
The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in one large master suite, one VIP cabin on the bridge deck, three double cabins and one twin cabin. The opulent master suite features an office and lounge as well as direct access to the foredeck.
Other highlights include retractable sun awnings to provide respite from the midday heat, multi-coloured lights in the sundeck Jacuzzi and a helipad.
The spacious sundeck, featuring a large gym, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sun pads, will become the hub of a vacation on board the luxuryyacht
There is also an elevator to all decks and wheelchair accessibility.
Benefiting from Zero Speed Stabilisers, the charter yacht comfortably cruises at 14 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots.
For further information on M/Y Mine Games, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare of luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...