Get straight to the heart of the latest yachting action in Florida with our live and hand-selected images from the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 (FLIBS2017).
Getting underway on November 1st, FLIBS 2017 brings a number of oustanding superyachts to seven different locations across Fort Lauderdale for a total of 5 days of action.
Publishing a live gallery of the best Instagram posts from the show, YachtCharterFleet brings you the most exciting coverage of all the action on the ground in Florida.
If you are taking pictures of the event yourself, be sure to use the #FLIBS and #FLIBS2017 so that we can find your work and feature your updates in our coverage of the event.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.