A 2012 delivery, ULYSSES is also offering the lower rate of €200,000 per week on other types of charter in the Mediterranean until May 2017. With an array of entertainment areas, an opulent interior and luxe amenities, she is a fantastic charter choice no matter what activity is on the agenda.
Thanks to her jet black hull and contrasting cream superstructure, she certainly looks the part lined up in the region’s most elite locations such as Monaco and Cannes, and is sure to wow a VIP guest list at glittering events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival.
The spacious main deck aft forms an exceptional greeting area in which to welcome guests aboard and serve cocktails, while the upper deck aft provides a 12-seater alfresco dining table. One of her most impressive deck areas, however, is an oversized and exceptionally equipped sundeck.
A second alfresco dining option is available amidships, a sleek bar sits to port and a step-up Jacuzzi allows guests to unwind while taking in uninterrupted views forward. Completing the luxuries on offer are a sauna, alfresco cinema setup, lavish sunpads, pizza oven and spacious lounging area.
Styled by the in-house team at Benetti, charter yacht ULYSSES is defined by lacquered mahogany wall panels, sparkling chandeliers and floral-patterned upholstery in a variety of rich hues for a classical and extremely palatial atmosphere on your private yacht charter along the French Riviera.
In the main salon, a 1900 Steinway piano with numerical control immediately catches your eye and feels at home alongside two symmetrical seating setups, while a dining area with detailed parquetry floor and oriental touches is ideal for hosting formal dinner parties.
Stretching across the breadth of the main deck forward is a master suite, with its own private office, luxe en-suite bathroom, hairdressing salon and panoramic observation lounge. The other staterooms comprise a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an elevator, a wide collection of porcelain and tableware, wheelchair access, and a whole host of water toys, such as WaveRunners, water skis, paddleboards and towable toys. Plus, she is an approved RYA training centre.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.