Making her charter debut, Benetti’s Lady S is perfectly primed for cruising in the blissfully beautiful region of the Caribbean this winter. With freshly furnished interiors and plenty of outdoor deck space, she is a fine option for large charter parties looking to experience the luxury of a private yacht charter vacation.
Spacious accommodation for 10 guests is split across five cabins and a treasure trove of water toys ensures guests are kept entertained while they explore the wonders of the Caribbean.
Fantastic for outdoor living, a generous sun deck topping the motor yacht features a block of sun pads and comfortable seating arranged in a ring for guests to get together and enjoy each other’s company. A jacuzzi towards the aft provides unrivalled views over the azure sea and bright white sandy beaches.
The lower deck offers a spacious extended area with optional Bimini shading for when guests are dining or want to cool off in the shade. From here, a swim platform is easily accessed and a large variety of water toys are on hand for diving in and investigating in the sea.
The lush cruising grounds of the Caribbean offer up thriving marine life and long sandy beaches gently lapped by the sea. The Virgin Islands is expected to be a particularly popular charter destination this winter, with its world-class eateries and colourful culture.
She is a fine option for large charter parties looking to experience the luxury of a private yacht charter vacation
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.