There’s still time to soak up the Mediterranean sun- do so in style aboard a custom-built superyacht from Benetti’s esteemed shipyard. Built in 2008, ‘Andreas L’ has been dubbed the ‘Ferrarri of the sea’ thanks to her sophisticated interiors, stand-out features which include a swim-up bar, and wealth of facilities to relax and entertain her guests.
The interiors of ‘Andreas L’ are refined and contemporary. High windows allow light to flood in, giving the spaces a light and open feel. Plush cream fabrics are offset by deep, polished wood that heighten the luxe ambience. Six spacious cabins offer accommodation for up to 12 guests and her layout is well-appointed and seamless for a relaxed private yacht charter experience.
With ample outdoor deck space, there are plenty of areas aboard ‘Andreas L’ to unwind and bask in the sun. On the aft deck, a row of sun loungers and a sumptuous seating adjoins an al fresco dining space, where guests can enjoy meals while drinking in the glassy sapphire oceans of the French Riviera.
On the sun deck, an illuminated Jacuzzi sits next to a block of sun pads, making it the perfect place for guests to get together and socialise. Tucked away on the forward main deck, a more enclosed seating area gives an intimate space for guests to escape to.
Guests can enjoy meals while drinking in the glassy sapphire oceans of the French Riviera.
A swim platform on the main deck gives easy access to the ocean and an impressive list of water toys aboard ‘Andreas L’ means there’s plenty of ways to keep her guests happy. Jet-skis, an inflatable trampoline, and scuba-diving equipment are just a few from her selection. For guests looking for even more activity, a well-appointed gym is available.
In the evenings, guests can retire to the massage room or install themselves into the glowing Jacuzzi with a cocktail in hand. If a night curled up in bed is on the cards, each spacious cabin offers a range of films for guests to enjoy.
A tender garage makes it quick and simple for guests to disembark and explore the towns and cities of the South of France, including hotspots such as Cannes and Monaco. The Cote d'Azur is a playground for luxury yachts, and with its vast number of hidden coves and towns steeped in culture, there’s plenty for you to explore aboard this private yacht charter.
To find out more aboard M/Y ‘Andreas L’ and her special rates this September and October, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed