Part of Benetti’s Classic 120 range, Elena Nueve prioritises outdoor living, modern comforts and exceptional styling. One of the rare superyachts of her size to hold a Spanish charter licence, her last-minute availability in the Balearics is not expected to last for long, with her reduced rate adding even more appeal.
Ibiza is one of summer’s hottest superyacht destinations and there is a lot more to this island than its party reputation suggests. Combine a hedonistic lifestyle of glittering nightlife, exclusive eateries, and a coastline teaming with idyllic anchorages, secluded bays and sparkling white sand beaches.
On your luxury yacht charter, soak up the gorgeous scenery from the yacht’s sundeck while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sipping cocktails at the nearby bar, enjoying a barbecue lunch and lounging on the sunbeds.
Opportunities for lounging and dining continue across the exterior of superyacht Elena Nueve, with a large greeting area on the main deck aft perfect for serving aperitifs before sitting down for an alfresco dinner on the deck above.
Light upholstery and dark woods combine to offer a wonderfully stylish and contemporary interior where guests can get-together in the sociable main salon lounge, be served dinner in the formal dining area and wind down in the laid-back skylounge with a drink from the bar.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into five sumptuous staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins with a Pullman bed each. In total, the motor yacht sleeps 12 guests.
Other features include a treasure chest of the latest water toys, which provides hours of entertainment on and under the Mediterranean waters. Pick from jet skis, Seabobs, water skis, inflatable toys, wakeboards, and diving and snorkelling equipment.
Light upholstery and dark woods combine to offer a wonderfully stylish and contemporary interior
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.